Ogre Procedural [v0.2 officially out]

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
johan07
Greenskin

Re: Ogre Procedural [v0.2 officially out]

Postby johan07 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 am

hi it's me again and again :oops:

the sample work with me , but i still d not foud relation betewwen the shape that i want made and the lath or CatmullRomSpline3? because as i see or as i understand (i am not sure that i well understand) with CatmullRomSpline3 we just use points and line
but in my case
those are not just line it's shape when it have hieght , VOLUME

if i use CatmullRomSpline3 can i get the volume of the mesh ? if no if i use Procedural::CylinderGenerator() can i get the volule of the cylinder ( i think yes we can get it using getRadius) ?

thanks for rempling me it's important to know
0 x

dreamig
Greenskin

Postby dreamig » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 pm

hi,
can we générate elliptic shape with ogreprocedural ?
0 x

Transporter
Minaton

Postby Transporter » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm

dreamig wrote:hi,
can we générate elliptic shape with ogreprocedural ?

Yes! Have a look at the doc http://docs.ogreprocedural.org/shapepath.html You can create an elliptic shape and also extrude it.
0 x

dreamig
Greenskin

Postby dreamig » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm

thanks
i am new in the using the ogre proceduarl and i thinked that we can just create shape
what you mean by path ? you mean that we create our shape point by point ? if yes , sorry for the queston but can we do that how we know the position of each point in the shape that we want create it (elliptic)
0 x

spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Postby spacegaier » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm

OgreProcedural now has its own dedicated section in the Ogre Addons Forum. Please use it from now on for all questions and discussion! Thank you.

/* Locked. */
0 x
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...

Return to “Showcase”