Search found 12 matches
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
I think HexiDave has jumped the gun a little bit here. Its obvious the resources are covered by copyright if they are being loaded from WoW but i dont think there will be a problem using them to develop your stand alone engine as long as the engine isnt released commercially or under any licence wit...
- Sun May 04, 2008 11:24 am
- Forum: Showcase
- Topic: TRACKVERSE Alpha v0.1 @ Steam Greenlight! Come Vote! :D
- Replies: 437
- Views: 196708
- Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:33 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Single Mesh or Multiple Mesh files for 1 Object
- Replies: 4
- Views: 781
If your ship is split into seperate objects in 3D max then a .mesh file will export for each object you choose to export. If you really need one object for your collision detection you can attach everything in 3D Max and use 1 multi-sub for your textures. or As haffax said code it using a scenenode ...