SmartBody-Ogre3D

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
metalos
Gnoblar

SmartBody-Ogre3D

Post by metalos »

Hello to all,

I am testing the Ogre-Viewer project that is part of the SmartBody distribution.Although i did not understand the difference of the classes between BoneBusHandler and SBListener as they are upon the same actions (i see that both have a onCreateCharacter)?

Best,
Metalos
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: SmartBody-Ogre3D

Post by spacegaier »

That is something you would have to ask the folks from SmartBody since they created those classes. The viewer is not part of Ogre3D as a rendering engine itself, but created by the guys from the University of Southern California (USC).
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...
metalos
Gnoblar

Post by metalos »

OK, thanks ! :)

My Best,
Metalos
Sloopy
Gnoblar

Post by Sloopy »

I know this an old thread, but did anyone get the SmartBody reach animation to work? This is to reach for an object, grasp it and move it somewhere.

I´ve been trying this with the latest version and there are bugs, the arms snaps back and up before descending to the reach position.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks