COMUNIDAD DE OGRE EN ESPAÑOL

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
camilo3d
Gnoblar

COMUNIDAD DE OGRE EN ESPAÑOL

Post by camilo3d »

HOLA MUCHACHOS
HE CREADO EL WIKI DE OGRE EN ESPAÑOL PUESTO QUE VEO QUE HAY MUY POCA INFORMACION DE OGRE EN ESPAÑOL

EL WIKI ES COMPLETAMENTE NUEVO NECESITO MUCHA AYUDA EN LA TRADUCCION
LA DIRECCION ES
http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Wiki_spanish

ESTOY TRATANDO DE UNIR A TODOS LOS QUE HABLEN ESPAÑO PARA FORMAR LA COMUNIDAD

SI TE INTERESA MANDAME UN CORREO Y SI QUIERES SOLO AYUDAR TRADUCE DOCUMENTOS O AYUDA A QUE ESTE WIKI SEA MAS CONOCIDO

SALUDES A TODOS

"El codigo es poesia y el 3d su complemento"

smernesto
Halfling

Post by smernesto »

Hola.

Realmente no se si al final permitan hacer eso dentro del wiki oficial de ogre, por lo menos en el foro no esta permitido hablar en otro idioma que nos sea ingles.

Lo mejor es consultar primero con Sibad antes de que depronto quiten esa pagina del wiki pienso yo.

Ya alguien habia comentado porque no hacian un foro en español pero la respuesta fue que es para no fragmentar el conocimiento de las respuestas.

jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

You are right.
Looks like we've got a lot of pages to remove..

Always, always ask before making major wiki changes! :o

Feel free to make an external Spanish Ogre community, like the Russians and the French did.
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.

Kencho
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by Kencho »

Yep, and don't use all caps (general courtesy rules across Internet) and don't doublepost. I personally don't see the reason for having this thread here while only people that reads the "Only for spanish people" will be interested (and specially taking into account that you've already posted it there as well).

jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

Looks like BlahBlahBlah is still busy fucking up the wiki! :x

Can you please stop right now.

Or I will have you banned and deleted.

All Spanish Wiki pages will surely be deleted - so you're wasting your time anyway.

jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

Look, I don't think you mean any harm in doing this. :)

But, can you please stop. We've decided against having the Ogre Wiki in multiple languages.
So what you're doing is not wanted.
Sorry. :|

Please consider opening up a Spanish Wiki somewhere else. :wink:

tyoc
Halfling

Post by tyoc »

I think is best to have new content somewhere else.

Personally I'm behind a personal wiki and blog in Spanish, like I have stated in the Spanish thread (perhaps it can be sticky... "new" people dosen't know that it exist... or put in some signatures)... it is not public and will not be edited in public until I fill enough information (hope not to stop it), because I have a strict point of view about how to organize things, specially documentation (I suppose), anyway, will be not public because I don't know if I can cope with this task of write and try to learn, because I don't have formal teaching in graphs, in ogre and a lot of other things here new work, other personal projects, etc... that is why until "finished" it will not be publicated.

Like I have commented will be good if some 1 do "extension" or "exercises" over the Samples, for example modify the facial animation for have 2 extra widgets (a text box and a "spell") and be able to make spell the face instead of the animation and manual handle.

Other exercises, samples can be show.

We will see who people do some new content in Spanish, perhaps that can be of best service to Spanish people than translate the docs, also you can take care more of the organization that only "translating" the code, anyway at the end, if you really want to translate a page, you can do a new content in Spanish and reference the original page (that was not translated, but the idea is behind the redaction of the new content).

Personally I will reference ogre page to install from source code, but I will explain it as I will explain it (lol), not as it is now (not translate or copy it), and perhaps more oriented to Linux Ubuntu 32 or 64 anyway, should be the same.

hanllel
Gnoblar

OGRE ES El Sitio Web OGRE en Español!!!!

Post by hanllel »

Hola, me llamo Angel Lopez.

Les escribo para comunicar que he abierto una pagina web en Español sobre el motor de renderizado OGRE3D.
Hasta ahora solo habia la pagina de los desarrolladores que esta en Ingles.

Basicamente es una traduccion adaptada aunque tengo pensado incluir y ampliar secciones, pero por el momento me he centrado en llegar al nivel que tiene la pagina original.

¿Por qué traducir Ogre? porque es un motor de renderizado avanzado Open Source bajo licencia MIT. Ha sido usado para juegos comerciales ( Ankh y otros) y simulaciones.

La pagina incluye Wiki y Foro. El Foro esta implementado, pero el Wiki solamente esta estructurado.

El sitio esta semi-operativo, aunque esta aun en fase de prueba. Algunas secciones no estan completas, pero ya solo por la informacion que aportan merecen la pena.

Me gustaria llamar la atencion de la gente , para forman una comunidad paralela hispana de la que todos nos podamos beneficiar.

Sin mas me despido, gracias por su tiempo.

Hanllel

hanllel
Gnoblar

Re: COMUNIDAD DE OGRE EN ESPAÑOL

Post by hanllel »

jajajaja!!!
lo mas importante no?:

OGRE ES

https://sites.google.com/site/ogreesp/Home

Dejadme saber vuestra opinion..!!!

Hanllel