Eugene on fire!

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
xrgo
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User

Eugene on fire!

Post by xrgo »

Hello! I want to congratulate Eugene Golushkov (is he in the forums?) for his many many fixes and commits these days on the default branch... and selfishly ask if those fixes are going to be merged some day on the 2.1 branch =D, though I have no idea if that fixes are important :S

Saludos!
syedhs
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

Re: Eugene on fire!

Post by syedhs »

It has been a long time that since I first read his few postings and contributions and I wonder when he will be put into Ogre team.. lol
A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart
And a washed-out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind, ya' see
Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

xrgo wrote:Hello! I want to congratulate Eugene Golushkov (is he in the forums?) for his many many fixes and commits these days on the default branch... and selfishly ask if those fixes are going to be merged some day on the 2.1 branch =D, though I have no idea if that fixes are important :S
Some of those fixes no longer apply, some of those fixes have already been fixed in 2.1, some of those still apply (e.g. ComPtr is an important one).

Long story short, it will be a gigantic massive pain in the a** to merge.
syedhs wrote:It has been a long time that since I first read his few postings and contributions and I wonder when he will be put into Ogre team.. lol
He already is. The website announcement hasn't just hasn't been made yet.
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by spacegaier »

xrgo wrote:Hello! I want to congratulate Eugene Golushkov (is he in the forums?)
Yes, he is: http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/memberlist ... le&u=16780
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...
syedhs
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

Post by syedhs »

dark_sylinc wrote:
syedhs wrote:It has been a long time that since I first read his few postings and contributions and I wonder when he will be put into Ogre team.. lol
He already is. The website announcement hasn't just hasn't been made yet.
Yes I know he has been made into the team. I said that long time ago, I saw his big contributions and at that time, I wonder when he will be made into the team..
A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart
And a washed-out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind, ya' see
Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me
Eugene
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Eugene »

xrgo wrote:Hello! I want to congratulate Eugene Golushkov (is he in the forums?) for his many many fixes and commits these days on the default branch... and selfishly ask if those fixes are going to be merged some day on the 2.1 branch =D, though I have no idea if that fixes are important :S

Saludos!
Thanks!