So I was convinced to use Ogre3D for my future projects, but need some help.
I have been looking through some examples and have a few questions:
1. Am I right a mesh must be created by
Code: Select all
MeshManager::getSingleton().createMesh()// or createPlane
And there thus is no way of managing my meshes and objects my self?
2. IS it possible to manage meshes and objects myself?
3. Can meshes be edited when they are already created?
4. Do I select them by name?
5. Is the only thing Terrain Paging and TerrainGroup do is store terrain parts, and draw them when the player is near them? Or do they do some extra stuff?
I also need some help finding a tutorial explaining all the functions in the example in detail so I get a good understanding of Ogre3D, anyone know some?
So I hope someone can answer my question(s).