I recently finished my game project called Hyper Ultra Astronautics after four years in development. It's a space arena shoot'em up for 1-16 players on a single computer. It runs on almost any Windows or Linux PC. You can play using keyboard, mouse, gamepads or use your mobile device as a controller.
- Competitive and co-op game modes for intense party/couch gameplay.
- Single player survival game mode.
- Semi-realistic ship movement based physics on simulated thrusters.
- Wide selection of weapons including various teleportation and beam based weapons.
- Support for a lot of controllers: keyboard, gamepads, mouse, mobile apps.
- Online high scores for solo and co-op survival game modes.
Downloads and more information:
The game is built on Ogre 1.x, GLFW, Bullet physics, OpelALSoft and Ogg Vorbis. The mobile controller app uses Godot engine.
I also built a three-player bar-top arcade cabinet for the game: