OgreKit *Update*: Bullet, Ogre, LUA, reading .blend

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
ecoumans
Kobold

Re: OgreKit *Update*: Bullet, Ogre, LUA, reading .blend

Post by ecoumans »

Beauty wrote: I think about to integrate it in my project.
But I don't want to use it as whole game engine. (no need of physics, sound, scripting)
I would like to create (static) scenes with Blender and load them by my Ogre (Mogre) application.
Yes, you can use the Blender BlendParse files in your own project, there are no dependencies on gamekit. You can see a stand-alone example in http://dynamica.googlecode.com/svn/trun ... BlendParse, download the source from http://dynamica.googlecode.com. Note that gamekit uses its own animation system sampling Blender animation curves.
Beauty wrote: Nice would be if you create a wiki page about in the Ogre wiki.
(Yes, you have information in the wiki of the google code page, but common Ogre users search in the Ogre wiki. So an own wiki page with a project summary and links would be good.)
It would be nice if you can help with this. You can add links from the Ogre wiki to the gamekit wiki.
mkultra333 wrote:I'm watching this one too. I posted a thread recently seeking MIT or permisively licensed game engines, and your project looks like it fits the bill. At this stage I couldn't quite work out how complete the project was though. I'm looking at making a Q3A type game or first person shooter, I'm hoping you'll release a small demo game built with the engine that I can use as a template.
Please add some feedback to this issue with your wishes, and details such as: do you require networking or is single player OK? Do you require import of Quake 3 .bsp or can you import scenes from Blender?
Please provide this feedback in that issue and NOT in this forum topic :)
http://code.google.com/p/gamekit/issues/detail?id=102

Thanks,
Erwin
Beauty
OGRE Community Helper
OGRE Community Helper

Post by Beauty »

Thanks for your information :D

In the Ogre wiki I didn't create an own wiki page for your projects (this would need more time), but at least I added notes and links to the pages Tools:Blender and Blender Exporter.

Unfortunately my C++ knowledge is very bad.
My 3D application I code by C# and for this I use the Mogre wrapper.
If (maybe) somebody port the blend file loader code it to C#, it would be great if you publish it.

By the way - why you linked to the Dynamica project instead of the OgreKIT?
Is this the loader source origin and you project "just" adopted it?

What's the official name?
OgreKIT or GameKIT?
Help to add information to the wiki. Also tiny edits will let it grow ... :idea:
Add your country to your profile ... it's interesting to know from where of the world you are.
jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Post by jacmoe »

The official name is 'gamekit'.

The OgreKit is one concrete implementation for use with Ogre, but there's also a kit for IrrLicht (AFAIK).
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
BTolputt
Greenskin

Post by BTolputt »

There is an IrrKit version of GameKit, but it is lagging behind the OgreKit version by some months now. Ogre is providing pretty much everything needed from a 3D engine and so the Irrlicht version is just not a "requirement". This is especially so given I am putting together demos now that run from OgreKit versions on iPhone, Mac, & Windows.
sparkart
Gnoblar

Post by sparkart »

Quick question... could you do a comparison between Luabind and Swig? Why did you choose Swig over Luabind?
snailrose
Gnoblar

Post by snailrose »

Swig was chosen because it is fairly easy to add support for other languages, plus it was used to write a custom V8 JavaScript backend.
Work on V8 bindings is currently on hold but will be resumed later to mix with a web plugin.
kneeride
Bugbear

Post by kneeride »

Awesome job guys! I love how OgreKit-r584 unzips, compiles and runs out of the box. Something I have found frustrating working with c++ is building projects with multiple libraries.

Can you please give some guidance on how I can write my own games in c++ using your lib. I'm trying to change the camera logic in the monkey demo but cant pinpoint the spot. Is this demo run from a script in the .blend file? I'm only interested in writing in c++ at this stage :-)
snailrose
Gnoblar

Post by snailrose »

The camera logic in the monkey demo is written in Lua. The scripts are loaded from the blender text editor, then called with logic bricks ( Python Controller )

There is a C++ demo in the works that uses only internal classes
http://code.google.com/p/gamekit/source ... es/CppDemo

It demonstrates how to to extract assets from multiple blend files.
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Post by mkultra333 »

I downloaded and built from the svn. Got 5 projects that failed, and can't find any .exe files anywhere. Here's the output: (Had to break it into two parts because it exceeded the post length limit)

Part 1

Code: Select all

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'ZERO_CHECK', configuration 'Release|Win32'
1>Checking Build System
1>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because bullet/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Engine/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Samples/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because bullet/src/BulletSoftBody/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because bullet/src/BulletCollision/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because bullet/src/BulletDynamics/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because bullet/src/LinearMath/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Blender25/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/GameKit/Utils/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/OIS/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/FreeType/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Recast/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Detour/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/OpenSteer/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/FreeImage/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Lua/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Codecs/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/OpenAL/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Blender25/Serialize/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Blender25/Serialize/BlenderSerialize/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Blender25/Serialize/BulletFileLoader/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/FreeImage/ZLib/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Dependencies/Source/Lua/lua/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/OgreMain/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/RenderSystems/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/PlugIns/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/RenderSystems/Direct3D9/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/RenderSystems/Direct3D11/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/RenderSystems/GL/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because OgreLite/PlugIns/ParticleFX/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Samples/Runtime/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Samples/LogicDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Samples/VehicleDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Samples/LuaRuntime/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>CMake does not need to re-run because Samples/CppDemo/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\ZERO_CHECK.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>ZERO_CHECK - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: ZLib, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>------ Rebuild All started: Project: freetype, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'freetype', configuration 'Release|Win32'
2>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'ZLib', configuration 'Release|Win32'
2>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/FreeImage/ZLib/CMakeLists.txt
3>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/FreeType/CMakeLists.txt
2>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
2>Compiling...
3>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
3>Compiling...
2>adler32.c
3>autofit.c
2>zutil.c
2>uncompr.c
2>trees.c
2>inftrees.c
2>inflate.c
2>inffast.c
2>infback.c
2>gzio.c
2>deflate.c
3>ftdebug.c
2>crc32.c
3>winfnt.c
2>compress.c
2>Generating Code...
3>type42.c
3>type1cid.c
2>Creating library...
3>type1.c
2>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\FreeImage\ZLib\ZLib.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
2>ZLib - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
4>------ Rebuild All started: Project: RenderSystem_GL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
4>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'RenderSystem_GL', configuration 'Release|Win32'
4>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/OgreLite/RenderSystems/GL/CMakeLists.txt
4>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
4>Compiling...
4>glew.cpp
3>truetype.c
3>smooth.c
3>sfnt.c
3>raster.c
3>psmodule.c
3>pshinter.c
3>psaux.c
3>pfr.c
4>OgreGLSLProgramFactory.cpp
3>pcf.c
3>ftxf86.c
3>ftwinfnt.c
3>fttype1.c
3>ftsystem.c
3>ftsynth.c
4>OgreGLSLProgram.cpp
3>Generating Code...
3>Compiling...
3>ftstroke.c
3>ftpfr.c
3>ftotval.c
4>OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp
3>ftmm.c
3>ftlzw.c
3>ftinit.c
4>OgreGLSLLinkProgramManager.cpp
3>ftgzip.c
3>ftgxval.c
3>ftglyph.c
3>ftgasp.c
3>ftcache.c
4>OgreGLSLLinkProgram.cpp
3>ftbitmap.c
3>ftbdf.c
3>ftbbox.c
3>ftbase.c
3>cff.c
4>OgreGLSLGpuProgram.cpp
3>bdf.c
3>Generating Code...
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLGpuProgram.cpp(140) : warning C4101: 'e' : unreferenced local variable
4>OgreGLSLExtSupport.cpp
3>Creating library...
3>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\FreeType\freetype.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
3>freetype - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
5>------ Rebuild All started: Project: RenderSystem_Direct3D9, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
5>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'RenderSystem_Direct3D9', configuration 'Release|Win32'
5>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/OgreLite/RenderSystems/Direct3D9/CMakeLists.txt
5>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
5>Compiling...
4>ps_1_4.cpp
5>OgreD3D9Device.cpp
4>Compiler2Pass.cpp
4>ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp
5>OgreD3D9VideoModeList.cpp
4>vsp1.0_impl.cpp
4>_vs1.0_parser.cpp
4>_vs1.0_parser.c(839) : warning C4065: switch statement contains 'default' but no 'case' labels
4>_vs1.0_parser.c(866) : warning C4065: switch statement contains 'default' but no 'case' labels
4>_vs1.0_lexer.cpp
5>OgreD3D9VideoMode.cpp
4>vs1.0_inst_list.cpp
5>OgreD3D9VertexDeclaration.cpp
4>vs1.0_inst.cpp
4>vp1.0_impl.cpp
4>vcp1.0_impl.cpp
4>_ts1.0_parser.cpp
5>OgreD3D9TextureManager.cpp
4>_ts1.0_parser.c(958) : warning C4065: switch statement contains 'default' but no 'case' labels
4>_ts1.0_lexer.cpp
4>Generating Code...
5>OgreD3D9Texture.cpp
5>OgreD3D9ResourceManager.cpp
5>OgreD3D9Resource.cpp
5>OgreD3D9RenderWindow.cpp
4>Compiling...
4>ts1.0_inst_list.cpp
4>ts1.0_inst.cpp
4>_rc1.0_parser.cpp
5>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\src\OgreD3D9RenderWindow.cpp(228) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
5>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\src\OgreD3D9RenderWindow.cpp(229) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
5>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\src\OgreD3D9RenderWindow.cpp(483) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
5>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\src\OgreD3D9RenderWindow.cpp(484) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
4>_rc1.0_parser.c(970) : warning C4065: switch statement contains 'default' but no 'case' labels
4>_rc1.0_lexer.cpp
5>OgreD3D9RenderSystem.cpp
4>rc1.0_general.cpp
4>rc1.0_final.cpp
4>rc1.0_combiners.cpp
4>ps1.0_program.cpp
5>OgreD3D9Plugin.cpp
4>_ps1.0_parser.cpp
4>_ps1.0_parser.c(782) : warning C4065: switch statement contains 'default' but no 'case' labels
4>_ps1.0_lexer.cpp
4>nvparse_errors.cpp
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\nvparse\nvparse_errors.cpp(33) : warning C4996: 'strdup': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strdup. See online help for details.
4>        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(207) : see declaration of 'strdup'
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\nvparse\nvparse_errors.cpp(41) : warning C4996: 'strdup': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strdup. See online help for details.
4>        C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\string.h(207) : see declaration of 'strdup'
4>nvparse.cpp
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\nvparse\nvparse.cpp(91) : warning C4996: 'strdup': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strdup. See online help for details.
4>avp1.0_impl.cpp
5>OgreD3D9MultiRenderTarget.cpp
4>OgreWin32Context.cpp
5>OgreD3D9Mappings.cpp
4>OgreWin32Window.cpp
5>OgreD3D9HLSLProgramFactory.cpp
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32Window.cpp(238) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32Window.cpp(239) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32Window.cpp(576) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreWin32Window.cpp(577) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
5>OgreD3D9HLSLProgram.cpp
4>OgreWin32RenderTexture.cpp
5>OgreD3D9HardwareVertexBuffer.cpp
4>OgreWin32GLSupport.cpp
5>OgreD3D9HardwarePixelBuffer.cpp
4>OgreGLTextureManager.cpp
5>OgreD3D9HardwareOcclusionQuery.cpp
5>OgreD3D9HardwareIndexBuffer.cpp
4>OgreGLTexture.cpp
5>OgreD3D9HardwareBufferManager.cpp
4>OgreGLSupport.cpp
5>Generating Code...
4>Generating Code...
4>Compiling...
4>OgreGLRenderToVertexBuffer.cpp
4>OgreGLRenderTexture.cpp
5>Compiling...
5>OgreD3D9GpuProgramManager.cpp
5>OgreD3D9GpuProgram.cpp
4>OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp
5>OgreD3D9EngineDll.cpp
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp(593) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'GLint' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp(1345) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp(2166) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp(2167) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp(2175) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
4>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLRenderSystem.cpp(2447) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'unsigned int' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
4>OgreGLPlugin.cpp
5>OgreD3D9DriverList.cpp
4>OgreGLPixelFormat.cpp
5>OgreD3D9Driver.cpp
5>OgreD3D9DeviceManager.cpp
4>OgreGLPBRenderTexture.cpp
5>Generating Code...
4>OgreGLHardwareVertexBuffer.cpp
4>OgreGLHardwarePixelBuffer.cpp
5>Creating library...
5>OgreD3D9EngineDll.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
5>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\OgreLite\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\RenderSystem_Direct3D9.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
5>RenderSystem_Direct3D9 - 0 error(s), 5 warning(s)
6>------ Rebuild All started: Project: RenderSystem_Direct3D11, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
6>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'RenderSystem_Direct3D11', configuration 'Release|Win32'
6>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/OgreLite/RenderSystems/Direct3D11/CMakeLists.txt
6>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
6>Compiling...
6>OgreD3D11Device.cpp
6>OgreHlslFixedFuncEmuShaderGenerator.cpp
4>OgreGLHardwareOcclusionQuery.cpp
4>OgreGLHardwareIndexBuffer.cpp
4>OgreGLHardwareBufferManager.cpp
6>OgreFixedFuncState.cpp
6>OgreFixedFuncEmuShaderManager.cpp
4>OgreGLGpuProgramManager.cpp
4>OgreGLGpuProgram.cpp
4>OgreGLGpuNvparseProgram.cpp
6>OgreFixedFuncEmuShaderGenerator.cpp
6>OgreD3D11VideoModeList.cpp
4>OgreGLFrameBufferObject.cpp
6>OgreD3D11VideoMode.cpp
6>OgreD3D11VertexDeclaration.cpp
4>OgreGLFBORenderTexture.cpp
6>OgreD3D11TextureManager.cpp
4>OgreGLFBOMultiRenderTarget.cpp
6>OgreD3D11Texture.cpp
4>OgreGLEngineDll.cpp
6>OgreD3D11RenderWindow.cpp
4>OgreGLDefaultHardwareBufferManager.cpp
6>OgreD3D11RenderToVertexBuffer.cpp
4>OgreGLContext.cpp
4>Generating Code...
6>OgreD3D11RenderSystem.cpp
6>OgreD3D11Plugin.cpp
6>OgreD3D11MultiRenderTarget.cpp
4>Compiling...
4>OgreGLATIFSInit.cpp
6>OgreD3D11Mappings.cpp
4>Generating Code...
4>Creating library...
4>OgreGLEngineDll.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
4>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\OgreLite\RenderSystems\GL\RenderSystem_GL.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
4>RenderSystem_GL - 0 error(s), 20 warning(s)
7>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Recast, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
7>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'Recast', configuration 'Release|Win32'
7>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/Recast/CMakeLists.txt
7>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
7>Compiling...
7>Recast.cpp
7>RecastTimer.cpp
6>OgreD3D11HLSLProgramFactory.cpp
7>RecastRegion.cpp
7>RecastRasterization.cpp
7>RecastMeshDetail.cpp
7>RecastMesh.cpp
7>RecastLog.cpp
7>RecastFilter.cpp
7>RecastContour.cpp
7>RecastArea.cpp
7>Generating Code...
6>OgreD3D11HLSLProgram.cpp
7>Creating library...
7>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\Recast\Recast.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
7>Recast - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
8>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Plugin_ParticleFX, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
8>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'Plugin_ParticleFX', configuration 'Release|Win32'
8>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/OgreLite/PlugIns/ParticleFX/CMakeLists.txt
8>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
8>Compiling...
8>OgreAreaEmitter.cpp
8>OgreScaleAffector.cpp
8>OgreRotationAffector.cpp
6>OgreD3D11HardwareVertexBuffer.cpp
8>OgreRingEmitter.cpp
6>OgreD3D11HardwarePixelBuffer.cpp
8>OgrePointEmitter.cpp
8>OgreParticleFXPlugin.cpp
6>Generating Code...
8>OgreParticleFX.cpp
8>OgreLinearForceAffector.cpp
8>OgreHollowEllipsoidEmitter.cpp
8>OgreEllipsoidEmitter.cpp
8>OgreDirectionRandomiserAffector.cpp
8>OgreDeflectorPlaneAffector.cpp
8>..\..\..\..\OgreLite\PlugIns\ParticleFX\src\OgreDeflectorPlaneAffector.cpp(95) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
8>OgreCylinderEmitter.cpp
8>OgreColourInterpolatorAffector.cpp
8>OgreColourImageAffector.cpp
8>OgreColourFaderAffector.cpp
8>OgreColourFaderAffector2.cpp
8>OgreBoxEmitter.cpp
8>Generating Code...
6>Compiling...
6>OgreD3D11HardwareOcclusionQuery.cpp
6>OgreD3D11HardwareIndexBuffer.cpp
6>OgreD3D11HardwareBufferManager.cpp
6>OgreD3D11HardwareBuffer.cpp
8>Creating library...
8>OgreParticleFX.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
8>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\OgreLite\PlugIns\ParticleFX\Plugin_ParticleFX.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
8>Plugin_ParticleFX - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
6>OgreD3D11GpuProgramManager.cpp
9>------ Rebuild All started: Project: OpenSteer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
9>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'OpenSteer', configuration 'Release|Win32'
9>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/OpenSteer/CMakeLists.txt
9>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
9>Compiling...
9>Color.cpp
9>Vec3Utilities.cpp
9>Path.cpp
6>OgreD3D11GpuProgram.cpp
9>SegmentedPathway.cpp
9>SegmentedPath.cpp
9>PolylineSegmentedPathwaySingleRadius.cpp
9>PolylineSegmentedPathwaySegmentRadii.cpp
9>PolylineSegmentedPath.cpp
6>OgreD3D11EngineDll.cpp
9>Vec3.cpp
9>Pathway.cpp
9>Obstacle.cpp
9>Generating Code...
9>Compiling...
9>lq.c
6>OgreD3D11DriverList.cpp
9>Creating library...
9>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\OpenSteer\OpenSteer.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
9>OpenSteer - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
10>------ Rebuild All started: Project: OpenAL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
10>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'OpenAL', configuration 'Release|Win32'
10>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/OpenAL/CMakeLists.txt
10>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
10>Compiling...
10>OpenALWrap.c
6>OgreD3D11Driver.cpp
10>Creating library...
10>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\OpenAL\OpenAL.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
10>OpenAL - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
11>------ Rebuild All started: Project: OgreMain, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
11>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'OgreMain', configuration 'Release|Win32'
11>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/OgreLite/OgreMain/CMakeLists.txt
11>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
11>Compiling...
11>OgrePrecompiledHeaders.cpp
6>Generating Code...
11>Compiling...
11>OgreAlignedAllocator.cpp
11>OgreDefaultWorkQueueStandard.cpp
6>Creating library...
6>OgreD3D11EngineDll.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
6>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\OgreLite\RenderSystems\Direct3D11\RenderSystem_Direct3D11.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
6>RenderSystem_Direct3D11 - 0 error(s), 1 warning(s)
12>------ Rebuild All started: Project: OgreKitCore, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
12>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'OgreKitCore', configuration 'Release|Win32'
12>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Engine/CMakeLists.txt
12>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
12>Compiling...
11>OgreTimer.cpp
12>gkBone.cpp
11>OgreErrorDialog.cpp
11>OgreConfigDialog.cpp
12>gkOgreSkyBoxGradient.cpp
11>OgreDDSCodec.cpp
12>gkOgreSkeletonLoader.cpp
11>OgreFreeImageCodec.cpp
12>gkOgreMeshLoader.cpp
11>OgreWorkQueue.cpp
12>gkOgreMaterialLoader.cpp
11>OgreWireBoundingBox.cpp
11>OgreWindowEventUtilities.cpp
11>OgreViewport.cpp
12>gkNetworkManager.cpp
12>gkWaveform.cpp
11>OgreVertexIndexData.cpp
12>gkStreamer.cpp
12>gkSoundUtil.cpp
11>OgreVector4.cpp
11>OgreVector3.cpp
11>OgreVector2.cpp
11>OgreUTFString.cpp
11>OgreUserObjectBindings.cpp
11>OgreUnifiedHighLevelGpuProgram.cpp
11>OgreTextureUnitState.cpp
12>gkSoundStream.cpp
12>gkSoundManager.cpp
11>OgreTextureManager.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkSound.cpp
12>gkSource.cpp
12>gkOgg.cpp
12>gkBuffer.cpp
12>gsUtils.cpp
12>gsThread.cpp
12>gsSound.cpp
12>gsPhysics.cpp
12>gsParticles.cpp
12>Generating Code...
11>Compiling...
11>OgreTexture.cpp
11>OgreTextAreaOverlayElement.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreTextAreaOverlayElement.cpp(72) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
12>Compiling...
12>gsNodes.cpp
12>gsNetwork.cpp
12>gsMath.cpp
12>gsCore.cpp
11>OgreTechnique.cpp
11>OgreTangentSpaceCalc.cpp
11>OgreTagPoint.cpp
11>OgreSubMesh.cpp
12>gsConstraints.cpp
12>gsBricks.cpp
11>OgreSubEntity.cpp
11>OgreStringInterface.cpp
11>OgreStringConverter.cpp
11>OgreString.cpp
11>OgreStreamSerialiser.cpp
11>OgreStaticGeometry.cpp
12>gsAnimation.cpp
12>gsAI.cpp
11>OgreSkeletonSerializer.cpp
11>OgreSkeletonManager.cpp
11>OgreSkeletonInstance.cpp
11>OgreSkeleton.cpp
11>OgreSimpleSpline.cpp
11>OgreSimpleRenderable.cpp
12>gkLuaUtils.cpp
12>gkLuaScript.cpp
11>OgreShadowVolumeExtrudeProgram.cpp
11>OgreShadowTextureManager.cpp
12>gkLuaManager.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>OgreKitLua.cpp
12>gkVehicle.cpp
12>gkSweptTest.cpp
12>gkSoftBody.cpp
12>gkRigidBody.cpp
12>gkRayTest.cpp
12>gkRagDoll.cpp
12>gkPhysicsDebug.cpp
12>gkPhysicsController.cpp
12>Generating Code...
11>Compiling...
11>OgreShadowCaster.cpp
11>OgreShadowCameraSetupPSSM.cpp
11>OgreShadowCameraSetupPlaneOptimal.cpp
11>OgreShadowCameraSetupLiSPSM.cpp
12>Compiling...
12>gkDynamicsWorld.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreShadowCameraSetupLiSPSM.cpp(48) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreShadowCameraSetupFocused.cpp
12>gkDbvt.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreShadowCameraSetupFocused.cpp(176) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreShadowCameraSetupFocused.cpp(190) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreShadowCameraSetup.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreShadowCameraSetup.cpp(135) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
12>gkCharacter.cpp
11>OgreSerializer.cpp
11>OgreScriptTranslator.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreScriptTranslator.cpp(1851) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
12>gkLimitVelocityConstraint.cpp
11>OgreScriptParser.cpp
12>gkLimitRotConstraint.cpp
11>OgreScriptLexer.cpp
11>OgreScriptCompiler.cpp
12>gkLimitLocConstraint.cpp
11>OgreSceneQuery.cpp
12>gkConstraintManager.cpp
12>gkConstraint.cpp
11>OgreSceneNode.cpp
12>gkSkeletonConverter.cpp
12>gkMeshConverter.cpp
11>OgreSceneManagerEnumerator.cpp
11>OgreSceneManager.cpp
12>gkLogicBrickConverter.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreSceneManager.cpp(158) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreSceneManager.cpp(158) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreSceneManager.cpp(4554) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreSceneManager.cpp(4554) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreSceneManager.cpp(5486) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreSceneManager.cpp(5486) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>OgreRotationSpline.cpp
12>gkAnimationConverter.cpp
11>OgreRoot.cpp
12>gkBlenderSceneConverter.cpp
11>OgreRibbonTrail.cpp
12>gkTextureLoader.cpp
11>OgreResourceManager.cpp
11>OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp
12>gkBlendLoader.cpp
12>gkBlendFile.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkSoundActuator.cpp
12>gkPropertyActuator.cpp
12>gkPropertySensor.cpp
12>gkVisibilityActuator.cpp
12>Generating Code...
12>Compiling...
12>gkStateActuator.cpp
12>gkScriptController.cpp
12>gkSceneActuator.cpp
12>gkRaySensor.cpp
12>gkRandomSensor.cpp
12>gkRandomActuator.cpp
12>gkRadarSensor.cpp
12>gkParentActuator.cpp
12>gkNearSensor.cpp
12>gkMessageSensor.cpp
12>gkMessageActuator.cpp
12>gkMouseSensor.cpp
12>gkMotionActuator.cpp
12>gkLogicSensor.cpp
12>gkLogicOpController.cpp
12>gkLogicManager.cpp
12>gkLogicLink.cpp
11>Compiling...
11>OgreResourceBackgroundQueue.cpp
12>gkLogicDispatcher.cpp
12>gkLogicController.cpp
12>gkLogicBrick.cpp
11>OgreResource.cpp
11>OgreRenderWindow.cpp
12>Generating Code...
11>OgreRenderToVertexBuffer.cpp
11>OgreRenderTexture.cpp
11>OgreRenderTarget.cpp
12>Compiling...
12>gkLogicActuator.cpp
11>OgreRenderSystemCapabilitiesSerializer.cpp
12>gkKeyboardSensor.cpp
11>OgreRenderSystemCapabilitiesManager.cpp
11>OgreRenderSystemCapabilities.cpp
11>OgreRenderSystem.cpp
12>gkJoystickSensor.cpp
11>OgreRenderQueueSortingGrouping.cpp
12>gkGameActuator.cpp
11>OgreRenderQueueInvocation.cpp
12>gkEditObjectActuator.cpp
11>OgreRenderQueue.cpp
12>gkDelaySensor.cpp
11>OgreRectangle2D.cpp
11>OgreQuaternion.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreQuaternion.cpp(45) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>OgreProgressiveMesh.cpp
12>gkCollisionSensor.cpp
11>OgreProfiler.cpp
11>OgrePrefabFactory.cpp
11>OgrePredefinedControllers.cpp
12>gkAlwaysSensor.cpp
12>gkActuatorSensor.cpp
11>OgrePose.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkActionActuator.cpp
12>gkStateMachineNode.cpp
12>gkShowPhysicsNode.cpp
12>gkPulseNode.cpp
12>gkPickNode.cpp
12>gkParticleNode.cpp
12>gkCursorNode.cpp
12>gkVariableNode.cpp
12>gkValueNode.cpp
11>Compiling...
11>OgrePolygon.cpp
11>OgrePlatformInformation.cpp
11>OgrePlane.cpp
11>OgrePixelFormat.cpp
11>OgrePixelCountLodStrategy.cpp
12>gkTimerNode.cpp
11>OgrePatchSurface.cpp
11>OgrePatchMesh.cpp
11>OgrePass.cpp
12>gkSwitchNode.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgrePass.cpp(199) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp
12>Generating Code...
11>OgreParticleSystem.cpp
12>Compiling...
12>gkRayTestNode.cpp
11>OgreParticleIterator.cpp
11>OgreParticleEmitterCommands.cpp
11>OgreParticleEmitter.cpp
11>OgreParticle.cpp
11>OgrePanelOverlayElement.cpp
11>OgreOverlayManager.cpp
11>OgreOverlayElementCommands.cpp
11>OgreOverlayElement.cpp
12>gkRandomNode.cpp
12>gkPrintNode.cpp
12>gkObjectNode.cpp
11>OgreOverlayContainer.cpp
11>OgreOverlay.cpp
12>gkMouseNode.cpp
12>gkMotionNode.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkLogicTree.cpp
12>gkLogicSocket.cpp
12>gkLogicNode.cpp
12>gkNodeManager.cpp
12>gkGroupNode.cpp
12>gkGrabNode.cpp
12>gkExpressionNode.cpp
12>gkExitNode.cpp
12>gkCollisionNode.cpp
11>Compiling...
11>OgreOptimisedUtilSSE.cpp
11>OgreOptimisedUtilGeneral.cpp
11>OgreOptimisedUtil.cpp
11>OgreNumerics.cpp
11>OgreNode.cpp
12>gkCharacterNode.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(898) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(903) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(908) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(913) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(914) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(915) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(915) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(916) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(916) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(918) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(918) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(920) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreNode.cpp(920) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>OgreMovablePlane.cpp
11>OgreMovableObject.cpp
11>OgreMeshSerializerImpl.cpp
11>OgreMeshSerializer.cpp
11>OgreMeshManager.cpp
12>gkCameraNode.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMeshManager.cpp(59) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreMesh.cpp
11>OgreMemoryTracker.cpp
11>OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp
11>OgreMemoryNedAlloc.cpp
11>OgreMemoryAllocatedObject.cpp
11>OgreMatrix4.cpp
11>OgreMatrix3.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMatrix3.cpp(37) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMatrix3.cpp(40) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMatrix3.cpp(805) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMatrix3.cpp(806) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
11>OgreMath.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMath.cpp(249) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMath.cpp(256) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMath.cpp(269) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMath.cpp(297) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMath.cpp(304) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreMath.cpp(317) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreMaterialSerializer.cpp
12>gkButtonNode.cpp
11>OgreMaterialManager.cpp
12>gkObjectAction.cpp
12>gkBezierSpline.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>Generating Code...
12>Compiling...
12>gkAnimationChannel.cpp
12>gkActionSequence.cpp
12>gkActionManager.cpp
12>gkActionChannel.cpp
12>gkActionBlender.cpp
12>gkAction.cpp
12>gkThread.cpp
12>gkSyncObj.cpp
12>gkPtrRef.cpp
12>gkCriticalSection.cpp
12>gkActiveObject.cpp
12>gkFSM.cpp
11>Compiling...
11>OgreMaterial.cpp
12>gkSceneObstacle.cpp
11>OgreManualObject.cpp
12>gkSteeringWander.cpp
11>OgreLogManager.cpp
11>OgreLog.cpp
11>OgreLodStrategyManager.cpp
11>OgreLodStrategy.cpp
11>OgreLight.cpp
11>OgreKeyFrame.cpp
11>OgreInstancedGeometry.cpp
12>gkSteeringPathFollowing.cpp
11>OgreImage.cpp
11>OgreHighLevelGpuProgramManager.cpp
11>OgreHighLevelGpuProgram.cpp
12>gkSteeringCapture.cpp
11>OgreHardwareVertexBuffer.cpp
11>OgreHardwarePixelBuffer.cpp
11>OgreHardwareOcclusionQuery.cpp
11>OgreHardwareIndexBuffer.cpp
11>OgreHardwareBufferManager.cpp
12>gkSteeringObject.cpp
11>OgreGpuProgramUsage.cpp
11>OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp
12>gkSteering.cpp
11>OgreGpuProgramManager.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkNavPath.cpp
12>gkNavMeshData.cpp
12>Generating Code...
12>Compiling...
12>gkRecast.cpp
12>gkVariable.cpp
12>gkWindowSystem.cpp
11>Compiling...
11>OgreGpuProgram.cpp
12>gkUtils.cpp
11>OgreFrustum.cpp
12>gkUserDefs.cpp
12>gkStats.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreFrustum.cpp(48) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real'
12>gkSkeletonResource.cpp
11>OgreFontManager.cpp
12>gkSkeletonManager.cpp
11>OgreFont.cpp
12>gkSkeleton.cpp
11>OgreFileSystem.cpp
12>gkSceneManager.cpp
11>OgreExternalTextureSourceManager.cpp
12>gkScene.cpp
11>OgreExternalTextureSource.cpp
11>OgreException.cpp
11>OgreEntity.cpp
12>gkResourceManager.cpp
12>gkResource.cpp
11>OgreEdgeListBuilder.cpp
12>gkRenderFactory.cpp
11>OgreDynLibManager.cpp
11>OgreDynLib.cpp
11>OgreDistanceLodStrategy.cpp
11>OgreDefaultSceneQueries.cpp
11>OgreDefaultHardwareBufferManager.cpp
11>OgreDataStream.cpp
11>OgreConvexBody.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreConvexBody.cpp(521) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreControllerManager.cpp
12>gkTextManager.cpp
11>OgreConfigFile.cpp
11>OgreCompositorManager.cpp
12>gkTickState.cpp
12>gkTextFile.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkPath.cpp
12>gkMathUtils.cpp
12>gkMessageManager.cpp
12>Generating Code...
12>Compiling...
12>gkMeshManager.cpp
12>gkMesh.cpp
12>gkLogger.cpp
12>gkLight.cpp
12>gkInstancedObject.cpp
12>gkInstancedManager.cpp
12>gkGroupManager.cpp
11>Compiling...
11>OgreCompositorInstance.cpp
12>gkGameObjectInstance.cpp
12>gkGameObjectGroup.cpp
11>OgreCompositorChain.cpp
11>OgreCompositor.cpp
12>gkGameObjectManager.cpp
11>OgreCompositionTechnique.cpp
12>gkGameObject.cpp
11>OgreCompositionTargetPass.cpp
11>OgreCompositionPass.cpp
11>OgreCommon.cpp
11>OgreColourValue.cpp
11>..\..\..\OgreLite\OgreMain\src\OgreColourValue.cpp(374) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real'
11>OgreCodec.cpp
11>OgreCamera.cpp
12>gkFontManager.cpp
11>OgreBorderPanelOverlayElement.cpp
12>gkFont.cpp
12>gkEntity.cpp
11>OgreBone.cpp
11>OgreBillboardSet.cpp
11>OgreBillboardParticleRenderer.cpp
12>gkEngine.cpp
11>OgreBillboardChain.cpp
11>OgreBillboard.cpp
11>OgreAxisAlignedBox.cpp
11>OgreAutoParamDataSource.cpp
12>gkDebugScreen.cpp
11>OgreArchiveManager.cpp
11>OgreAnimationTrack.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>gkDebugProperty.cpp
12>gkDebugger.cpp
12>gkDebugFps.cpp
12>gkCoreApplication.cpp
12>Generating Code...
11>Compiling...
11>OgreAnimationState.cpp
11>OgreAnimation.cpp
11>OgreAnimable.cpp
11>Generating Code...
12>Compiling...
12>gkCam2ViewportRay.cpp
11>Compiling resources...
11>Microsoft (R) Windows (R) Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0
11>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
11>Creating library...
12>gkCamera.cpp
11>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\OgreLite\OgreMain\OgreMain.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
11>OgreMain - 0 error(s), 44 warning(s)
13>------ Rebuild All started: Project: OggVorbis, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
13>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'OggVorbis', configuration 'Release|Win32'
13>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/Codecs/CMakeLists.txt
13>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
13>Compiling...
13>bitwise.c
13>window.c
13>vorbisfile.c
13>vorbisenc.c
13>synthesis.c
13>smallft.c
13>sharedbook.c
13>res0.c
13>registry.c
13>psy.c
13>mdct.c
13>mapping0.c
13>lsp.c
13>lpc.c
13>lookup.c
13>info.c
12>Generating Code...
13>floor1.c
13>floor0.c
13>envelope.c
13>codebook.c
13>Generating Code...
12>Creating library...
12>gkSwitchNode.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
12>gkExpressionNode.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
12>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Engine\OgreKitCore.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
12>OgreKitCore - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
14>------ Rebuild All started: Project: OIS, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
14>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'OIS', configuration 'Release|Win32'
14>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/OIS/CMakeLists.txt
14>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
14>Compiling...
14>OISEffect.cpp
14>Win32Mouse.cpp
14>Win32KeyBoard.cpp
14>Win32JoyStick.cpp
13>Compiling...
13>block.c
14>Win32InputManager.cpp
13>bitrate.c
13>analysis.c
13>framing.c
13>Generating Code...
14>Win32ForceFeedback.cpp
13>Creating library...
13>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\Codecs\OggVorbis.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
13>OggVorbis - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
"In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is." - Psychology Textbook.
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Post by mkultra333 »

Part 2

Code: Select all

15>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Lua, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
15>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'Lua', configuration 'Release|Win32'
15>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/Lua/lua/CMakeLists.txt
15>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
15>Compiling...
15>lapi.c
14>OISObject.cpp
14>OISKeyboard.cpp
15>print.c
15>lzio.c
15>lvm.c
14>OISJoyStick.cpp
15>lundump.c
15>ltm.c
15>ltablib.c
15>ltable.c
15>lstrlib.c
14>OISInputManager.cpp
15>lstring.c
15>lstate.c
15>lparser.c
15>loslib.c
15>lopcodes.c
15>lobject.c
15>loadlib.c
14>OISForceFeedback.cpp
15>lmem.c
15>lmathlib.c
15>llex.c
15>liolib.c
14>OISException.cpp
15>Generating Code...
14>Generating Code...
15>Compiling...
15>linit.c
15>lgc.c
15>lfunc.c
15>ldump.c
15>ldo.c
15>ldebug.c
15>ldblib.c
15>lcode.c
15>lbaselib.c
15>lauxlib.c
15>Generating Code...
15>Creating library...
15>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\Lua\lua\Lua.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
15>Lua - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
16>------ Rebuild All started: Project: LinearMath, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
16>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'LinearMath', configuration 'Release|Win32'
16>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/bullet/src/LinearMath/CMakeLists.txt
16>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
16>Compiling...
16>btAlignedAllocator.cpp
16>btSerializer.cpp
16>btQuickprof.cpp
16>btGeometryUtil.cpp
16>btConvexHull.cpp
16>Generating Code...
14>Creating library...
14>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\OIS\OIS.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
14>OIS - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
16>Creating library...
17>------ Rebuild All started: Project: BlenderSerialize, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
17>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'BlenderSerialize', configuration 'Release|Win32'
16>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\bullet\src\LinearMath\LinearMath.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
16>LinearMath - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
17>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/Blender25/Serialize/BlenderSerialize/CMakeLists.txt
17>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
17>Compiling...
17>dna_32.cpp
17>bMain.cpp
17>bBlenderFile.cpp
18>------ Rebuild All started: Project: GameKitUtils, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
18>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'GameKitUtils', configuration 'Release|Win32'
18>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/GameKit/Utils/CMakeLists.txt
18>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
18>Compiling...
17>dna_64.cpp
18>utRandom.cpp
17>Generating Code...
18>utString.cpp
18>utStreams.cpp
17>Creating library...
17>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\Blender25\Serialize\BlenderSerialize\BlenderSerialize.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
17>BlenderSerialize - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
19>------ Rebuild All started: Project: FreeImage, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
19>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'FreeImage', configuration 'Release|Win32'
18>utScript.cpp
19>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/FreeImage/CMakeLists.txt
19>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
19>Compiling...
18>Generating Code...
19>BitmapAccess.cpp
19>IlmThreadWin32.cpp
18>Creating library...
18>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\GameKit\Utils\GameKitUtils.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
18>GameKitUtils - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
20>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Detour, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
20>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'Detour', configuration 'Release|Win32'
20>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/Detour/CMakeLists.txt
20>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
20>Compiling...
19>IlmThreadSemaphoreWin32.cpp
20>DetourCommon.cpp
20>DetourNode.cpp
20>DetourNavMeshBuilder.cpp
20>DetourNavMesh.cpp
20>Generating Code...
19>IlmThreadMutexWin32.cpp
20>Creating library...
20>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\Detour\Detour.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
20>Detour - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
21>------ Rebuild All started: Project: BulletSoftBody, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
21>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'BulletSoftBody', configuration 'Release|Win32'
21>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/bullet/src/BulletSoftBody/CMakeLists.txt
21>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
21>Compiling...
21>btSoftBody.cpp
19>IlmThreadPool.cpp
21>btDefaultSoftBodySolver.cpp
21>btSoftSoftCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
21>btSoftRigidDynamicsWorld.cpp
19>ImathVec.cpp
21>btSoftRigidCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
19>ImathShear.cpp
21>btSoftBodyRigidBodyCollisionConfiguration.cpp
19>ImathRandom.cpp
21>btSoftBodyHelpers.cpp
19>ImathMatrixAlgo.cpp
21>btSoftBodyConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
19>ImathFun.cpp
19>ImathColorAlgo.cpp
21>Generating Code...
19>ImathBox.cpp
19>ImfZipCompressor.cpp
19>ImfWav.cpp
19>ImfVersion.cpp
19>ImfVecAttribute.cpp
19>ImfTimeCodeAttribute.cpp
19>ImfTimeCode.cpp
19>ImfTiledRgbaFile.cpp
19>ImfTiledOutputFile.cpp
19>Generating Code...
21>Creating library...
21>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\bullet\src\BulletSoftBody\BulletSoftBody.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
21>BulletSoftBody - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
22>------ Rebuild All started: Project: BulletFileLoader, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
22>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'BulletFileLoader', configuration 'Release|Win32'
22>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Dependencies/Source/Blender25/Serialize/BulletFileLoader/CMakeLists.txt
22>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
22>Compiling...
22>bChunk.cpp
22>btBulletFile.cpp
22>bFile.cpp
22>bDNA.cpp
22>Generating Code...
22>Creating library...
22>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\Blender25\Serialize\BulletFileLoader\BulletFileLoader.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
22>BulletFileLoader - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
23>------ Rebuild All started: Project: BulletDynamics, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
23>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'BulletDynamics', configuration 'Release|Win32'
23>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/bullet/src/BulletDynamics/CMakeLists.txt
23>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
23>Compiling...
23>btKinematicCharacterController.cpp
19>Compiling...
19>ImfTiledMisc.cpp
23>..\..\..\..\bullet\src\BulletDynamics\Character\btKinematicCharacterController.cpp(133) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'btScalar'
23>..\..\..\..\bullet\src\BulletDynamics\Character\btKinematicCharacterController.cpp(144) : warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'btScalar'
23>btWheelInfo.cpp
23>btRaycastVehicle.cpp
19>ImfTiledInputFile.cpp
23>Bullet-C-API.cpp
23>btSimpleDynamicsWorld.cpp
23>btRigidBody.cpp
19>ImfTileOffsets.cpp
23>btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp
19>ImfTileDescriptionAttribute.cpp
23>btContinuousDynamicsWorld.cpp
19>ImfThreading.cpp
19>ImfTestFile.cpp
23>btUniversalConstraint.cpp
23>btTypedConstraint.cpp
19>ImfStringAttribute.cpp
23>btSolve2LinearConstraint.cpp
23>btSliderConstraint.cpp
19>ImfStdIO.cpp
23>btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver.cpp
19>ImfStandardAttributes.cpp
23>btPoint2PointConstraint.cpp
23>btHingeConstraint.cpp
23>btHinge2Constraint.cpp
19>ImfScanLineInputFile.cpp
23>btGeneric6DofSpringConstraint.cpp
23>btGeneric6DofConstraint.cpp
23>btContactConstraint.cpp
23>btConeTwistConstraint.cpp
23>Generating Code...
19>ImfRleCompressor.cpp
19>ImfRgbaYca.cpp
19>ImfRgbaFile.cpp
19>ImfRationalAttribute.cpp
19>ImfRational.cpp
19>ImfPxr24Compressor.cpp
19>ImfPreviewImageAttribute.cpp
19>ImfPreviewImage.cpp
19>ImfPizCompressor.cpp
19>ImfOutputFile.cpp
19>Generating Code...
23>Creating library...
23>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\bullet\src\BulletDynamics\BulletDynamics.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
23>BulletDynamics - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
24>------ Rebuild All started: Project: BulletCollision, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
24>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'BulletCollision', configuration 'Release|Win32'
24>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/bullet/src/BulletCollision/CMakeLists.txt
24>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
24>Compiling...
24>btAxisSweep3.cpp
24>btVoronoiSimplexSolver.cpp
24>btSubSimplexConvexCast.cpp
24>btRaycastCallback.cpp
24>btPersistentManifold.cpp
24>btMinkowskiPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp
24>btGjkPairDetector.cpp
24>btGjkEpaPenetrationDepthSolver.cpp
24>btGjkEpa2.cpp
24>btGjkConvexCast.cpp
24>btConvexCast.cpp
24>btContinuousConvexCollision.cpp
24>gim_tri_collision.cpp
24>gim_memory.cpp
24>gim_contact.cpp
19>Compiling...
19>ImfOpaqueAttribute.cpp
24>gim_box_set.cpp
24>btTriangleShapeEx.cpp
19>ImfMisc.cpp
24>btGImpactShape.cpp
24>btGImpactQuantizedBvh.cpp
19>ImfMatrixAttribute.cpp
24>btGImpactCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
19>ImfLut.cpp
24>Generating Code...
19>ImfLineOrderAttribute.cpp
19>ImfKeyCodeAttribute.cpp
19>ImfKeyCode.cpp
19>ImfIntAttribute.cpp
19>ImfInputFile.cpp
19>ImfIO.cpp
19>ImfHuf.cpp
19>ImfHeader.cpp
19>ImfFramesPerSecond.cpp
19>ImfFrameBuffer.cpp
19>ImfFloatAttribute.cpp
19>ImfEnvmapAttribute.cpp
19>ImfEnvmap.cpp
19>ImfDoubleAttribute.cpp
19>ImfConvert.cpp
19>ImfCompressor.cpp
19>Generating Code...
24>Compiling...
24>btGImpactBvh.cpp
24>btGenericPoolAllocator.cpp
24>btContactProcessing.cpp
24>btUniformScalingShape.cpp
24>btTriangleMeshShape.cpp
24>btTriangleMesh.cpp
24>btTriangleIndexVertexMaterialArray.cpp
24>btTriangleIndexVertexArray.cpp
24>btTriangleCallback.cpp
24>btTriangleBuffer.cpp
24>btTetrahedronShape.cpp
24>btStridingMeshInterface.cpp
24>btStaticPlaneShape.cpp
24>btSphereShape.cpp
24>btShapeHull.cpp
24>btScaledBvhTriangleMeshShape.cpp
19>Compiling...
19>ImfCompressionAttribute.cpp
24>btPolyhedralConvexShape.cpp
24>btOptimizedBvh.cpp
19>ImfChromaticitiesAttribute.cpp
24>btMultiSphereShape.cpp
24>btMultimaterialTriangleMeshShape.cpp
19>ImfChromaticities.cpp
24>Generating Code...
19>ImfChannelListAttribute.cpp
19>ImfChannelList.cpp
19>ImfCRgbaFile.cpp
19>ImfBoxAttribute.cpp
19>ImfB44Compressor.cpp
24>Compiling...
24>btMinkowskiSumShape.cpp
24>btHeightfieldTerrainShape.cpp
24>btEmptyShape.cpp
19>ImfAttribute.cpp
24>btCylinderShape.cpp
24>btConvexTriangleMeshShape.cpp
24>btConvex2dShape.cpp
24>btConvexShape.cpp
24>btConvexPointCloudShape.cpp
19>IexThrowErrnoExc.cpp
24>btConvexInternalShape.cpp
24>btConvexHullShape.cpp
19>IexBaseExc.cpp
24>btConeShape.cpp
24>btConcaveShape.cpp
19>half.cpp
24>btCompoundShape.cpp
24>btCollisionShape.cpp
24>btCapsuleShape.cpp
19>XTIFF.cpp
24>btBvhTriangleMeshShape.cpp
24>btBox2dShape.cpp
19>TagLib.cpp
24>btBoxShape.cpp
24>SphereTriangleDetector.cpp
24>btUnionFind.cpp
19>TagConversion.cpp
24>Generating Code...
19>IPTC.cpp
19>FreeImageTag.cpp
19>FIRational.cpp
19>Exif.cpp
24>Compiling...
24>btSphereTriangleCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btSphereSphereCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
19>Resize.cpp
24>btSphereBoxCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btSimulationIslandManager.cpp
19>Generating Code...
24>btManifoldResult.cpp
24>btInternalEdgeUtility.cpp
24>btGhostObject.cpp
24>btEmptyCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btDefaultCollisionConfiguration.cpp
24>btConvex2dConvex2dAlgorithm.cpp
24>btConvexPlaneCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btConvexConvexAlgorithm.cpp
24>btConvexConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btCompoundCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btCollisionWorld.cpp
24>btCollisionObject.cpp
24>btCollisionDispatcher.cpp
24>btBoxBoxDetector.cpp
24>btBox2dBox2dCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btBoxBoxCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>Rescale.cpp
19>MultigridPoissonSolver.cpp
19>JPEGTransform.cpp
19>Flip.cpp
19>Display.cpp
19>CopyPaste.cpp
19>Colors.cpp
19>ClassicRotate.cpp
19>Channels.cpp
19>Background.cpp
24>Compiling...
24>btActivatingCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
19>BSplineRotate.cpp
24>btSimpleBroadphase.cpp
24>btQuantizedBvh.cpp
19>tmoReinhard05.cpp
24>btOverlappingPairCache.cpp
24>btMultiSapBroadphase.cpp
19>tmoFattal02.cpp
24>btDispatcher.cpp
24>btDbvtBroadphase.cpp
24>btDbvt.cpp
19>tmoDrago03.cpp
24>btCollisionAlgorithm.cpp
24>btBroadphaseProxy.cpp
24>Generating Code...
19>tmoColorConvert.cpp
19>ZLibInterface.cpp
19>WuQuantizer.cpp
19>ToneMapping.cpp
19>TIFFLogLuv.cpp
24>Creating library...
19>PluginXPM.cpp
24>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\bullet\src\BulletCollision\BulletCollision.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
24>BulletCollision - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>PluginXBM.cpp
19>PluginWBMP.cpp
19>PluginTIFF.cpp
19>PluginTARGA.cpp
19>PluginSGI.cpp
19>PluginRAW.cpp
19>PluginRAS.cpp
19>PluginPSD.cpp
19>PluginPNM.cpp
19>PluginPNG.cpp
19>PluginPICT.cpp
19>PluginPFM.cpp
19>PluginPCX.cpp
19>PluginPCD.cpp
19>PluginMNG.cpp
19>PluginKOALA.cpp
19>PluginJPEG.cpp
19>PluginJP2.cpp
19>PluginJ2K.cpp
19>PluginIFF.cpp
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>PluginICO.cpp
19>PluginHDR.cpp
19>PluginGIF.cpp
19>PluginG3.cpp
19>PluginEXR.cpp
19>PluginDDS.cpp
19>PluginCUT.cpp
19>PluginBMP.cpp
19>Plugin.cpp
19>PixelAccess.cpp
19>PSDParser.cpp
19>NNQuantizer.cpp
19>MultiPage.cpp
19>MemoryIO.cpp
19>J2KHelper.cpp
19>Halftoning.cpp
19>GetType.cpp
19>FreeImageIO.cpp
19>FreeImage.cpp
19>ConversionType.cpp
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>ConversionRGBF.cpp
19>Conversion8.cpp
19>Conversion4.cpp
19>Conversion32.cpp
19>Conversion24.cpp
19>Conversion16_565.cpp
19>Conversion16_555.cpp
19>Conversion.cpp
19>ColorLookup.cpp
19>CacheFile.cpp
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>tif_zip.c
19>tif_write.c
19>tif_warning.c
19>tif_version.c
19>tif_tile.c
19>tif_thunder.c
19>tif_swab.c
19>tif_strip.c
19>tif_read.c
19>tif_print.c
19>tif_predict.c
19>tif_pixarlog.c
19>tif_packbits.c
19>tif_open.c
19>tif_ojpeg.c
19>tif_next.c
19>tif_lzw.c
19>tif_luv.c
19>tif_jpeg.c
19>tif_jbig.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>tif_getimage.c
19>tif_flush.c
19>tif_fax3sm.c
19>tif_fax3.c
19>tif_extension.c
19>tif_error.c
19>tif_dumpmode.c
19>tif_dirwrite.c
19>tif_dirread.c
19>tif_dirinfo.c
19>tif_dir.c
19>tif_compress.c
19>tif_color.c
19>tif_codec.c
19>tif_close.c
19>tif_aux.c
19>pngwutil.c
19>pngwtran.c
19>pngwrite.c
19>pngwio.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>pngvcrd.c
19>pngtrans.c
19>pngset.c
19>pngrutil.c
19>pngrtran.c
19>pngrio.c
19>pngread.c
19>pngpread.c
19>pngmem.c
19>pngget.c
19>pnggccrd.c
19>pngerror.c
19>png.c
19>tgt.c
19>tcd.c
19>t2.c
19>t1.c
19>raw.c
19>pi.c
19>openjpeg.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>mqc.c
19>mct.c
19>jpt.c
19>jp2.c
19>j2k_lib.c
19>j2k.c
19>image.c
19>event.c
19>dwt.c
19>cio.c
19>bio.c
19>libmng_zlib.c
19>libmng_write.c
19>libmng_trace.c
19>libmng_read.c
19>libmng_prop_xs.c
19>libmng_pixels.c
19>libmng_object_prc.c
19>libmng_jpeg.c
19>libmng_hlapi.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>libmng_filter.c
19>libmng_error.c
19>libmng_dither.c
19>libmng_display.c
19>libmng_cms.c
19>libmng_chunk_xs.c
19>libmng_chunk_prc.c
19>libmng_chunk_io.c
19>libmng_chunk_descr.c
19>libmng_callback_xs.c
19>wrtarga.c
19>wrrle.c
19>wrppm.c
19>wrgif.c
19>wrbmp.c
19>transupp.c
19>rdtarga.c
19>rdswitch.c
19>rdrle.c
19>rdppm.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>rdgif.c
19>rdcolmap.c
19>rdbmp.c
19>jutils.c
19>jquant2.c
19>jquant1.c
19>jmemmgr.c
19>jmemansi.c
19>jidctint.c
19>jidctfst.c
19>jidctflt.c
19>jfdctint.c
19>jfdctfst.c
19>jfdctflt.c
19>jerror.c
19>jdtrans.c
19>jdsample.c
19>jdpostct.c
19>jdphuff.c
19>jdmerge.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>jdmaster.c
19>jdmarker.c
19>jdmainct.c
19>jdinput.c
19>jdhuff.c
19>jddctmgr.c
19>jdcolor.c
19>jdcoefct.c
19>jdatasrc.c
19>jdatadst.c
19>jdarith.c
19>jdapistd.c
19>jdapimin.c
19>jctrans.c
19>jcsample.c
19>jcprepct.c
19>jcphuff.c
19>jcparam.c
19>jcomapi.c
19>jcmaster.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Compiling...
19>jcmarker.c
19>jcmainct.c
19>jcinit.c
19>jchuff.c
19>jcdctmgr.c
19>jccolor.c
19>jccoefct.c
19>jcarith.c
19>jcapistd.c
19>jcapimin.c
19>jaricom.c
19>Generating Code...
19>Creating library...
19>ImathShear.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
19>ImathBox.obj : warning LNK4221: no public symbols found; archive member will be inaccessible
19>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Dependencies\Source\FreeImage\FreeImage.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
19>FreeImage - 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
25>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AppVehicleDemo, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
26>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AppOgreKit, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
26>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'AppOgreKit', configuration 'Release|Win32'
25>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'AppVehicleDemo', configuration 'Release|Win32'
26>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Samples/Runtime/CMakeLists.txt
25>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Samples/VehicleDemo/CMakeLists.txt
25>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
26>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
25>Compiling...
26>Compiling...
26>Main.cpp
25>gkBuggy.cpp
25>gkBulletSerializeNode.cpp
25>gkVehicleNode.cpp
25>gkLogic.cpp
25>gkVehicle.cpp
25>..\..\..\Samples\VehicleDemo\gkVehicle.cpp(146) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
25>..\..\..\Samples\VehicleDemo\gkVehicle.cpp(169) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
25>..\..\..\Samples\VehicleDemo\gkVehicle.cpp(212) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
25>..\..\..\Samples\VehicleDemo\gkVehicle.cpp(362) : warning C4018: '>=' : signed/unsigned mismatch
25>..\..\..\Samples\VehicleDemo\gkVehicle.cpp(377) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
25>Main.cpp
25>Generating Code...
25>Linking...
26>Linking...
25>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11RenderSystem.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CreateDXGIFactory1@8 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ogre::D3D11RenderSystem::D3D11RenderSystem(struct HINSTANCE__ *)" (??0D3D11RenderSystem@Ogre@@QAE@PAUHINSTANCE__@@@Z)
26>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11RenderSystem.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CreateDXGIFactory1@8 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ogre::D3D11RenderSystem::D3D11RenderSystem(struct HINSTANCE__ *)" (??0D3D11RenderSystem@Ogre@@QAE@PAUHINSTANCE__@@@Z)
26>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11HLSLProgram.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IID_ID3D11ShaderReflection referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::D3D11HLSLProgram::loadFromSource(void)" (?loadFromSource@D3D11HLSLProgram@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
25>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11HLSLProgram.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IID_ID3D11ShaderReflection referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::D3D11HLSLProgram::loadFromSource(void)" (?loadFromSource@D3D11HLSLProgram@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
26>C:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\Runtime\Release\AppOgreKit.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
25>C:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\VehicleDemo\Release\AppVehicleDemo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
26>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\Runtime\AppOgreKit.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
26>AppOgreKit - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
27>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AppLuaRuntime, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
27>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'AppLuaRuntime', configuration 'Release|Win32'
27>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Samples/LuaRuntime/CMakeLists.txt
25>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\VehicleDemo\AppVehicleDemo.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
25>AppVehicleDemo - 3 error(s), 5 warning(s)
27>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
27>Compiling...
27>Lua.cpp
28>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AppLogicDemo, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
28>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'AppLogicDemo', configuration 'Release|Win32'
28>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Samples/LogicDemo/CMakeLists.txt
28>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
28>Compiling...
28>SceneLogic.cpp
27>Linking...
27>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11RenderSystem.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CreateDXGIFactory1@8 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ogre::D3D11RenderSystem::D3D11RenderSystem(struct HINSTANCE__ *)" (??0D3D11RenderSystem@Ogre@@QAE@PAUHINSTANCE__@@@Z)
27>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11HLSLProgram.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IID_ID3D11ShaderReflection referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::D3D11HLSLProgram::loadFromSource(void)" (?loadFromSource@D3D11HLSLProgram@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
27>C:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\LuaRuntime\Release\AppLuaRuntime.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
27>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\LuaRuntime\AppLuaRuntime.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
27>AppLuaRuntime - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
28>MomoLogic.cpp
29>------ Rebuild All started: Project: AppCppDemo, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
29>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'AppCppDemo', configuration 'Release|Win32'
29>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/Samples/CppDemo/CMakeLists.txt
29>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
29>Compiling...
29>gkHUDManager.cpp
29>gkHUDElement.cpp
28>RatLogic.cpp
29>gkHUD.cpp
29>gkGameNPC.cpp
29>gkGameLevel.cpp
28>ACalls.cpp
29>gkGamePlayer.cpp
28>Main.cpp
29>gkCollisionCameraConstraint.cpp
28>Generating Code...
29>gkApplication.cpp
29>Generating Code...
28>Linking...
29>Linking...
28>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11RenderSystem.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CreateDXGIFactory1@8 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ogre::D3D11RenderSystem::D3D11RenderSystem(struct HINSTANCE__ *)" (??0D3D11RenderSystem@Ogre@@QAE@PAUHINSTANCE__@@@Z)
28>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11HLSLProgram.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IID_ID3D11ShaderReflection referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::D3D11HLSLProgram::loadFromSource(void)" (?loadFromSource@D3D11HLSLProgram@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
28>C:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\LogicDemo\Release\AppLogicDemo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
28>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\LogicDemo\AppLogicDemo.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
28>AppLogicDemo - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
29>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11RenderSystem.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CreateDXGIFactory1@8 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ogre::D3D11RenderSystem::D3D11RenderSystem(struct HINSTANCE__ *)" (??0D3D11RenderSystem@Ogre@@QAE@PAUHINSTANCE__@@@Z)
29>RenderSystem_Direct3D11.lib(OgreD3D11HLSLProgram.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IID_ID3D11ShaderReflection referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Ogre::D3D11HLSLProgram::loadFromSource(void)" (?loadFromSource@D3D11HLSLProgram@Ogre@@UAEXXZ)
29>C:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\CppDemo\Release\AppCppDemo.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
29>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\Samples\CppDemo\AppCppDemo.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
29>AppCppDemo - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
30>------ Rebuild All started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
30>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'ALL_BUILD', configuration 'Release|Win32'
30>Building Custom Rule C:/Ogre/Gamekit/gamekit/gamekit-read-only/CMakeLists.txt
30>CMake does not need to re-run because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
30>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Ogre\Gamekit\gamekit\gamekit-read-only\Bin\ALL_BUILD.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
30>ALL_BUILD - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
31>------ Skipped Rebuild All: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
31>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
========== Rebuild All: 25 succeeded, 5 failed, 1 skipped ==========
I'm running XP sp3, VC9.
"In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is." - Psychology Textbook.
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Post by mkultra333 »

Found the problem, it was trying to use the DX11 render system. Removed OGREKIT_D3D11RS from the OgreKitCore preprocessor definitions via the project settings panel and it all compiled fine. Had to move the sample exes from their release folders into their sample folders so that they could find their media.

The car one ran fine. The monkey one says it couldn't find a controller so nothing happens, monkey just stands there. LogicDemo seems to work, knocked over some cubes, mice ran about. LuaDemo runs, monkey pushed over some more blocks. RunTime ran, monkey pushed over some more blocks and then got stuck on the side of a rock.

If I use the gamekit I'll be wanting to replace your ogre renderer with my own ogre renderer (forward rendered spotlights + deferred shading point lights, loads modified Quake 3 bsps). I don't really want to be loading blend files, I'll be loading BSPs and ogre Mesh files, I've already got the code covering that in a seperate project. How difficult would you expect that modification to OgreKit to be?

(Edit: Just noticed, demos are all silent. Is there supposed to be sound?)

(Edit: Also, I couldn't find any user forum on your site. Are you planning on setting up a forum? If not, where and how should questions and discussions take place?)
ecoumans
Kobold

Post by ecoumans »

mkultra333 wrote:Found the problem
[...]
(Edit: Just noticed, demos are all silent. Is there supposed to be sound?)
(Edit: Also, I couldn't find any user forum on your site. Are you planning on setting up a forum? If not, where and how should questions and discussions take place?)
It is best to download an OgreKit source zip file, the SVN trunk is regularly broken and not tested on all platforms.
If you install OpenAL the sound should work. Replacing the renderer should be doable.

We will provide a website and forum in the future at http://gamekit.org. For now, please report problems with the build in the gamekit issue tracker, and other feedback in the BlenderArtists forum topic.

Thanks for the feedback!
Erwin
syedhs
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

Post by syedhs »

I see lots and lots of commit activities at least this month. Keep up the good work! :)
A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart
And a washed-out dream
They follow the pattern of the wind, ya' see
Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Post by mkultra333 »

I want to start using OgreKit, I downloaded the r584 release and it compiles fine. Only seems to have the monkey demo, but that runs and has sound.

I've no idea where to start with the code though. I had a look at the blender thread but that seems to be mainly about the Blender Game Engine and the GPL. I can't find much info on the Gamekit google code page either, the "QuickstartGuide" is pretty spartan.

Are there any tutorials or such?

I need to:
1: Load my levels (modified BSPs, I have my own ogre renderer ready)
2: Run around that level shooting various enemies using various weapons. (Collision detection, AI path finding, management of various game entities)
3: Save levels (store state of all enties and game world for later re-loading).

Is Gamekit ready for this kind of usage yet? If so, where do I start with the code? I'm really not clear on the overall design picture of OgreKit. I will be using only C++.
dudeabot
Gnome

Post by dudeabot »

afaik the logic demo reads almost everything from a .blend file, logic blocks, textures and so on.. you can do it "only in c++" creating your logic blocks etc or implementing your own logic, but think its integrated nicely so anyone which is used to blender will do it faster - not my case though =P.
Thorworks
Gnoblar

Post by Thorworks »

Hey

Great work on this project, this gives a lot of artists that works with Blender a great opportunity to create a game using Ogre!

I have a question regarding the C++ demo, what is the current status on that?
I am very interested in seeing how this could work.

Thank you
http://www.thorworks.org - Massive Engine - Gronos
Conferences: Blender Conference 2009
machinimist
Halfling

Post by machinimist »

sounds like a very interesting project! :) it could be the open source game engine. very similar to commercial offerings like unity...

but i am also confused about its current state. is it possible to do a complete game purely with lua scripting already? without touching any c++ or logic bricks?

are there any plans for python support? i like python a lot more than lua.

what about v8? any news? :) i googled a bit and came across some pages which claimed that v8 had some garbage collection issues for applications other than web browsers. is that true?

what are the plans regarding the mentioned web plugin? does an old-fashioned webplugin even make sense? why not target google's native client? seems to be a much better solution to me (more secure, the sandbox would even work for scripting languages like python, no installation necessary,...).
BTolputt
Greenskin

Post by BTolputt »

machinimist wrote:sounds like a very interesting project! :) it could be the open source game engine. very similar to commercial offerings like unity...
That is my impression. Especially when you consider the developers behind it.
but i am also confused about its current state. is it possible to do a complete game purely with lua scripting already? without touching any c++ or logic bricks?
Simple games without complex UI's, yeah you could probably get that done now. However, I think there is some work to be done in the Lua support (and general functionality) before a reasonably complex game can be done in script and a blend file alone.
are there any plans for python support? i like python a lot more than lua.
I don't believe there are currently any plans along these lines, but I'm not a developer - just someone who keeps a close eye on the project (and uses it in my projects). That said, in terms of game scripting languages, Python isn't the best choice out there. The combination of high memory footprint (compared to alternatives like Lua, Squirrel, etc), security problems (it is trivial to patch new script into a Python runtime), and global interpreter lock make it an unfavourable choice. The lower the specifications of the target machine (and remember GameKit targets the iPhone!), the more important the choice of scripting language becomes. Given the track history and ease of integration Lua has compared to Python; I think you'd need a pretty good argument to get one of the main devs to make it a priority :)
what about v8? any news? :) i googled a bit and came across some pages which claimed that v8 had some garbage collection issues for applications other than web browsers. is that true?
I'm pretty sure that V8 is not going to be on anyone's priority list for GameKit. It is a very platform specific language (x86 I believe) with minimal track record in games and a large memory footprint compared to the existing option.