Stunt Rally - version 2.7

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
Crystal Hammer
Gnome

Re: Stunt Rally - version 2.6

Post by Crystal Hammer »

I made a presentation (with 196 slides) of the whole project, development, issues, etc.
The link for pdf here, repository is here, and Libre Office's odp here. License is GPL v3.
More info on our forum.
I tried to be gentle (not sure if I can) about using an engine from 2006 (and its flaws) until 2015. Cheering for OGRE 2.1 though.
Hope its educational, even if few years too late.
Crystal Hammer
Gnome

Re: Stunt Rally - version 2.6

Post by Crystal Hammer »

It's been a long while since I posted.
Project is alive again, since few months. Contributors are welcome. Especially programmers, knowing Ogre-next (2.1 and above).

There was no official Stunt Rally 2.7 release, but was kind of a silent one, post here with video and gallery and over 200 tracks now.
Ended with unstable code on master, it crashes on next track load, but just one works (after move to Ogre 1.13 from 1.9, issue here).

I'm also slowly progressing with my Ogre-next terrain demo post here, which aims to be next SR in future. Would be great to have some contributor helping with this big task.

Crystal Hammer
Gnome

Re: Stunt Rally - version 2.7

Post by Crystal Hammer »

All right, we have official Stunt Rally 2.7 release :D .
Windows installer is here
New 12 min gameplay video.

Release post on SR Forum.
Changelog is huge.

BTW. I'm moving forward with my early SR 3.0 port to use latest Ogre-next, but still looks poor compared.

sercero
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor

Re: Stunt Rally - version 2.7

Post by sercero »

Wow.

Looks great and nice music :D