Ogre Meshy 1.6 (Mesh viewer, Windows Installer & Linux sup.)

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
Mind Calamity
Ogre Magi

Re: Ogre Meshy 1.5 (Mesh viewer, Windows Installer & Linux s

Post by Mind Calamity »

syedhs wrote:I can also confirm in Win8 64 bit, if I disabled cg plugin OgreMeshy can launch. cg.dll is in the plugins folder.

After playing around, seems moving cg.dll from plugins folder into the parent folder (where the exe resides) resolves it. Perhaps the best setup is to have all the dlls and exe in one folder? What is the reason of having separate folders for plugin and exe?
Putting the plugins in the same dir as the exe fixed it for me, so it's really better to leave them there.
BitBucket username changed to iboshkov (from MindCalamity)
Do you need help? What have you tried?
- xavier
---------------------
HkOgre - a Havok Integration for OGRE | Simple SSAO | My Blog | My YouTube | My DeviantArt
paul424
Gnome

Post by paul424 »

Well finnally I get some version which compiles and works on OpenSuse ( my current version is 12.3 ) .
Now we get to the cons :

1. REMOVE THE BUG
>> (OgreMeshy:6542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_get_direction: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed << X 3

That's the error I always get whether the app starts or not and of course has little with any widget crash .... but it FOOLS the people that their wxWidget libarary is wrong or spoiled . :evil: :evil: :evil:

<del> 2. checkinstall 'make install' does not work , why ? :P </del>
Edit: I shouldn't have used quoted parameter.

3a. Have you thought of making a source package which wouldn't need the 'make install ' command ? I finally copied the required from Ubuntu package not to spoil my system with 'make install ' >_>.
3b. OgreMeshy SHOULD have a chance of reading it;s config files from the local directory ( that is the dir of binary ) .

EDIT : 3c. For debugging purposes you could allow at least viewing existing resource groups and thier paths .
4. And this catch is to trick you ;) . ,

besides it's quite nice application :) .
shenjoku
Gremlin

Post by shenjoku »

I'm trying to build OgreMeshy from source but I'm getting stuck trying to generate it from CMake. I keep getting this error message:

Code: Select all

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:45 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  By not providing "FindOGRE.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "OGRE", but
  CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OGRE" with any of
  the following names:

OGREConfig.cmake
    ogre-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "OGRE" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "OGRE_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "OGRE"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.
Even if I set OGRE_DIR to the correct path it still keeps spitting out the same error message and just clears the path I set. Anyone know how to get this to work? I've been stuck on this for nearly an hour...
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

Windows or Linux?

If it's Linux, you need to install Ogre (sudo make install on the build folder from Ogre)
If it's Windows, use the sln files from MSVC (I hardly maintain the CMake running on Windows)

If it's another platform (i.e. Mac) you're welcomed to port :D
shenjoku
Gremlin

Post by shenjoku »

I'm on Windows, I didn't realize there was already a solution that came with the checkout. Should be fine once I get wxWidgets built with Unicode turned off since it's seems Ogre Meshy doesn't support it. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: So even after building wxWidgets with Unicode support disabled I'm still getting a ton of compiler errors for stuff like: error C2664: 'CreateDialogParamW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'LPCTSTR' to 'LPCWSTR'. Any idea how to fix these? Do you have to build it using wxWidgets 2.8.7? Will it not work with 3.0.0? Figured I should try the latest version since they're usually better.

EDIT2: Figured it out. I just had to add "wxUSE_UNICODE=0" to the preprocessor definitions and change the library dependencies in the linker to 30 instead of 28. Now I just need to build a static version of Ogre and it should be good to go assuming it all links OK. There were also some errors in the code that make it not compile with 1.9, namely calling Ogre::RTShader::ShaderGenerator::finalize(), which has been renamed to Ogre::RTShader::ShaderGenerator::destroy().

EDIT3: Yup, as expected I get a wall of linker errors...Going to be fun to figure out. Do you have any tips for how to get this linking properly? Like problems you've had to deal with in the past and how you solved them.

EDIT4: Got it! I didn't realize I was building Ogre using VS2010 and OgreMeshy uses VS2008, so I just upgraded the OgreMeshy project to VS2010 and now it builds fine. Phew, that was more difficult than expected :lol:
Last edited by shenjoku on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

I'm glad you were able to get it compiling.
These errors (like the RTShader) get fixed over time, but there's always a compile error that pops up due to some change in the latest dependency.
shenjoku
Gremlin

Post by shenjoku »

I got it compiling and running but I'm getting an unhandled exception at startup with a bunch of errors referring to resources it can't find.

1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/File.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/Reload.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/ShowAxes.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/ShowBones.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/BoundingBox.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/Wireframe.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
1:18:51 PM: can't open file 'Resources/Icons/32x32/ChangeBGColour.png' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)

EDIT: Found them. Had to manually copy the Resources folder to the output where the executable is. Running into other exceptions but I'll need to debug to figure them out. One step at a time...

EDIT2: Got it! Completely running under Ogre 1.9 now :)

EDIT3: Not sure if I should make this a separate post so for now I'll just put it here. In MeshyMainFrameImpl::MeshyMainFrameImpl() it's adding a bunch of resource locations, some of which no longer exist. It's also missing a lot of locations needed for new resources, which is causing it to be unable to find materials and models for various features. I manually edited the code to fix the problem. Here's the code anyways at line 182 of wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:

Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Blender", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Blender/Bones", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Blender/Icons", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Other", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Fonts", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/glsl", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/glsles", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/hlsl", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/cg", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
I could give you a patch with all of the various fixes if you'd like.
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

shenjoku wrote: EDIT: Found them. Had to manually copy the Resources folder to the output where the executable is. Running into other exceptions but I'll need to debug to figure them out. One step at a time...

EDIT3: Not sure if I should make this a separate post so for now I'll just put it here. In MeshyMainFrameImpl::MeshyMainFrameImpl() it's adding a bunch of resource locations, some of which no longer exist. It's also missing a lot of locations needed for new resources, which is causing it to be unable to find materials and models for various features. I manually edited the code to fix the problem. Here's the code anyways at line 182 of wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:

Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Blender", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Blender/Bones", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Blender/Icons", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Other", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/Fonts", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/glsl", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/glsles", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/hlsl", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
Ogre::ResourceGroupManager::getSingleton().addResourceLocation( "Resources/RTShaderLib/cg", "FileSystem", c_InterMeshPermGroup );
I could give you a patch with all of the various fixes if you'd like.
Undo your changes and run the copyresources.bat; it does the work for you. Some of the folders are merged; that's why you got the mismatching.
shenjoku
Gremlin

Post by shenjoku »

Ah, I see. Thanks :)
alcedine
Gnoblar

Post by alcedine »

I'm building on linux (Arch) and it appears that wxWidgets 3.0 breaks the code. For example, in main.cpp, there are several complaints of assignments of const wchar_t* values to const char* variables. In wxWidgets 3.0, the members shortName, longName and description of the struct wxCmdLineEntryDesc are of type const char*. In 2.8, they were of type const wxChar*.

I assume building will work fine if I do it against the 2.8, but I have yet to figure out how to specify that (i no cmake gud). Anyway, you might want to make some modifications to enforce the 2.8.
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

alcedine wrote:I assume building will work fine if I do it against the 2.8, but I have yet to figure out how to specify that (i no cmake gud). Anyway, you might want to make some modifications to enforce the 2.8.
This is common to all C++ code. If you use a newer version of Boost/Qt/wxWidgets/Ogre/etc with a major version change, it's not gonna work.

If you have any ideas on how to enforce, I'm hearing.

Eventually I'll port to latest Ogre and wxWidgets 3.0, as there have been some changes (and people are complaining about the misplaced Cg in the Windows version) and I like to keep things current.

I don't have time at the moment though
Vido
Halfling

Post by Vido »

Im on ubuntu 13.04 x64 and while Im trying to run OgreMeshy 1.4b Im getting this error in log

15:35:39: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/Plugin_OctreeSceneManager.  System Error: /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/Plugin_OctreeSceneManager.so: undefined symbol: _ZThn264_NK4Ogre7Frustum11getMaterialEv in DynLib::load at /home/slobodan/ror-deps/ogre/OgreMain/src/OgreDynLib.cpp (line 93)
So I downloaded src version but can not compile it
Cmage log

:~/OgreMeshy$ cmake .
-- Looking for OGRE...
-- Found Ogre Byatis (1.8.2)
-- Found OGRE: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreMain.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreMain.so
-- Looking for OGRE_Paging...
-- Found OGRE_Paging: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgrePaging.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgrePaging.so
-- Looking for OGRE_Terrain...
-- Found OGRE_Terrain: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreTerrain.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreTerrain.so
-- Looking for OGRE_Property...
-- Found OGRE_Property: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreProperty.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreProperty.so
-- Looking for OGRE_RTShaderSystem...
-- Found OGRE_RTShaderSystem: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreRTShaderSystem.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreRTShaderSystem.so
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/slobodan/OgreMeshy
slobodan@ubuntu:~/OgreMeshy$ cmake-gui .
slobodan@ubuntu:~/OgreMeshy$ cmake .
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE  
-- Looking for OGRE...
-- OGRE_PREFIX_WATCH changed.
-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.26") 
-- checking for module 'OGRE'
--   found OGRE, version 1.8.2
-- Found Ogre Byatis (1.8.2)
-- Found OGRE: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreMain.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreMain.so
-- Looking for OGRE_Paging...
-- Found OGRE_Paging: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgrePaging.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgrePaging.so
-- Looking for OGRE_Terrain...
-- Found OGRE_Terrain: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreTerrain.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreTerrain.so
-- Looking for OGRE_Property...
-- Found OGRE_Property: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreProperty.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreProperty.so
-- Looking for OGRE_RTShaderSystem...
-- Found OGRE_RTShaderSystem: optimized;/usr/local/lib/libOgreRTShaderSystem.so;debug;/usr/local/lib/libOgreRTShaderSystem.so
-- checking for module 'freetype2'
--   found freetype2, version 17.1.11
-- Found Freetype: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so (found version "17.1.11") 
-- Found GTK2_GTK: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-x11-2.0.so  
-- checking for module 'gdk-pixbuf-2.0'
--   found gdk-pixbuf-2.0, version 2.30.7
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXext.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so
-- Found OpenGL: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so  
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/slobodan/OgreMeshy
Make log

make
Scanning dependencies of target OgreMeshy
[ 11%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/src/main.cpp.o
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp: In member function ‘CmdSettings wxWidgetsApp::parseCmdLine() const’:
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp:76:32: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t [16]’ to ‘const char*’ in assignment
     cmdLineDesc[0].description = wxT("Input mesh file");
                                ^
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp:81:30: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t [6]’ to ‘const char*’ in assignment
     cmdLineDesc[1].shortName = wxT("setup");
                              ^
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp:83:32: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t [42]’ to ‘const char*’ in assignment
     cmdLineDesc[1].description = wxT("Configure OGRE's RenderSystem (D3D & OGL)");
                                ^
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp:88:30: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t [2]’ to ‘const char*’ in assignment
     cmdLineDesc[2].shortName = wxT("r");
                              ^
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp:89:30: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t [10]’ to ‘const char*’ in assignment
     cmdLineDesc[2].longName  = wxT("resources");
                              ^
/home/slobodan/OgreMeshy/src/main.cpp:90:32: error: cannot convert ‘const wchar_t [41]’ to ‘const char*’ in assignment
     cmdLineDesc[2].description = wxT("Specify resources.cfg to load on startup");
                                ^
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/src/main.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

You must be having a heavily miss configured wxWidgets source package because wxCmdLineEntryDesc is a wx structure and the wxT() macro is supposed to convert literal strings to the native string version configured for the build platform.

You should link preferably against wxWidgets 2.8.7
Getting rid of the enclosing wxT macros could fix your build errors, but I can't guarantee you won't run into other problems because the problem you're having should never happen.
Vido
Halfling

Post by Vido »

dark_sylinc wrote:You must be having a heavily miss configured wxWidgets source package because wxCmdLineEntryDesc is a wx structure and the wxT() macro is supposed to convert literal strings to the native string version configured for the build platform.

You should link preferably against wxWidgets 2.8.7
Getting rid of the enclosing wxT macros could fix your build errors, but I can't guarantee you won't run into other problems because the problem you're having should never happen.
I just copyed dir Plugins to /opt/ogremeshy/ and Plugins.cfg to /opt/ogremeshy/ wxWidgets are from ubuntu repo libwxbase2.8-0 and libwxbase2.8-dev dont know whats wrong with them,but I removed content form /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/ and placed soft links for Plugin_CgProgramManager, Plugin_OctreeSceneManager, Plugin_ParticleFX and RenderSystem_GL to point at /usr/local/lib/OGRE/ they originals and OgreMeshy does want to start again here is log

16:47:30: Creating resource group General
16:47:30: Creating resource group Internal
16:47:30: Creating resource group Autodetect
16:47:30: SceneManagerFactory for type 'DefaultSceneManager' registered.
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type Material
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type Mesh
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type Skeleton
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ParticleSystem' registered.
16:47:30: OverlayElementFactory for type Panel registered.
16:47:30: OverlayElementFactory for type BorderPanel registered.
16:47:30: OverlayElementFactory for type TextArea registered.
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type Font
16:47:30: ArchiveFactory for archive type FileSystem registered.
16:47:30: ArchiveFactory for archive type Zip registered.
16:47:30: ArchiveFactory for archive type EmbeddedZip registered.
16:47:30: DDS codec registering
16:47:30: FreeImage version: 3.15.4
16:47:30: This program uses FreeImage, a free, open source image library supporting all common bitmap formats. See http://freeimage.sourceforge.net for details
16:47:30: Supported formats: bmp,ico,jpg,jif,jpeg,jpe,jng,koa,iff,lbm,mng,pbm,pbm,pcd,pcx,pgm,pgm,png,ppm,ppm,ras,tga,targa,tif,tiff,wap,wbmp,wbm,psd,cut,xbm,xpm,gif,hdr,g3,sgi,exr,j2k,j2c,jp2,pfm,pct,pict,pic,3fr,arw,bay,bmq,cap,cine,cr2,crw,cs1,dc2,dcr,drf,dsc,dng,erf,fff,ia,iiq,k25,kc2,kdc,mdc,mef,mos,mrw,nef,nrw,orf,pef,ptx,pxn,qtk,raf,raw,rdc,rw2,rwl,rwz,sr2,srf,srw,sti
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type HighLevelGpuProgram
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type Compositor
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Entity' registered.
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'Light' registered.
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardSet' registered.
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'ManualObject' registered.
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardChain' registered.
16:47:30: MovableObjectFactory for type 'RibbonTrail' registered.
16:47:30: Loading library /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/RenderSystem_GL
16:47:30: Installing plugin: GL RenderSystem
16:47:30: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem created.
16:47:30: Plugin successfully installed
16:47:30: Loading library /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/Plugin_CgProgramManager
16:47:30: Installing plugin: Cg Program Manager
16:47:30: Loading library /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/Plugin_OctreeSceneManager
16:47:30: Installing plugin: Octree Scene Manager
16:47:30: Loading library /opt/ogremeshy/Plugins/Plugin_ParticleFX
16:47:30: Installing plugin: ParticleFX
16:47:30: Particle Emitter Type 'Point' registered
16:47:30: Particle Emitter Type 'Box' registered
16:47:30: Particle Emitter Type 'Ellipsoid' registered
16:47:30: Particle Emitter Type 'Cylinder' registered
16:47:30: Particle Emitter Type 'Ring' registered
16:47:30: Particle Emitter Type 'HollowEllipsoid' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'LinearForce' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader2' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'ColourImage' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'ColourInterpolator' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'Scaler' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'Rotator' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'DirectionRandomiser' registered
16:47:30: Particle Affector Type 'DeflectorPlane' registered
16:47:30: *-*-* OGRE Initialising
16:47:30: *-*-* Version 1.8.2 (Byatis)
16:47:30: CPU Identifier & Features
16:47:30: -------------------------
16:47:30:  *   CPU ID: GenuineIntel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8500  @ 3.16GHz
16:47:30:  *      SSE: yes
16:47:30:  *     SSE2: yes
16:47:30:  *     SSE3: yes
16:47:30:  *      MMX: yes
16:47:30:  *   MMXEXT: yes
16:47:30:  *    3DNOW: no
16:47:30:  * 3DNOWEXT: no
16:47:30:  *     CMOV: yes
16:47:30:  *      TSC: yes
16:47:30:  *      FPU: yes
16:47:30:  *      PRO: yes
16:47:30:  *       HT: no
16:47:30: -------------------------
16:47:30: ******************************
*** Starting GLX Subsystem ***
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type Texture
16:47:30: GLRenderSystem::_createRenderWindow "OgreRenderWindow1", 512x512 windowed  miscParams: parentWindowHandle=41943149 
16:47:30: GLXWindow::create used FBConfigID = 237
16:47:30: GL_VERSION = 3.3.0 NVIDIA 331.113
16:47:30: GL_VENDOR = NVIDIA Corporation
16:47:30: GL_RENDERER = GeForce 8800 GT/PCIe/SSE2
16:47:30: GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_x11_sync_object GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_debug GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_expand_normal GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_vdpau_interop GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum 
16:47:30: Supported GLX extensions: GLX_EXT_visual_info GLX_EXT_visual_rating GLX_SGIX_fbconfig GLX_SGIX_pbuffer GLX_SGI_video_sync GLX_SGI_swap_control GLX_EXT_swap_control GLX_EXT_swap_control_tear GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap GLX_EXT_buffer_age GLX_ARB_create_context GLX_ARB_create_context_profile GLX_EXT_create_context_es_profile GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness GLX_ARB_multisample GLX_NV_float_buffer GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GLX_NV_multisample_coverage GLX_ARB_get_proc_address 
16:47:30: ***************************
16:47:30: *** GL Renderer Started ***
16:47:30: ***************************
16:47:30: Registering ResourceManager for type GpuProgram
16:47:30: GLSL support detected
16:47:30: GL: Using GL_EXT_framebuffer_object for rendering to textures (best)
16:47:30: FBO PF_UNKNOWN depth/stencil support: D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:30: FBO PF_L8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:30: FBO PF_A8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_A4L4 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_BYTE_LA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_R5G6B5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_B5G6R5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_A4R4G4B4 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_A1R5G5B5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_B8G8R8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_A8R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_B8G8R8A8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_A2R10G10B10 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_A2B10G10R10 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT16_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT16_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT32_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT32_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_X8R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_X8B8G8R8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_SHORT_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_R3G3B2 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT16_R depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT32_R depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT16_GR depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_FLOAT32_GR depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: FBO PF_SHORT_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S8 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8 
16:47:31: [GL] : Valid FBO targets PF_UNKNOWN PF_L8 PF_A8 PF_A4L4 PF_BYTE_LA PF_R5G6B5 PF_B5G6R5 PF_A4R4G4B4 PF_A1R5G5B5 PF_R8G8B8 PF_B8G8R8 PF_A8R8G8B8 PF_B8G8R8A8 PF_A2R10G10B10 PF_A2B10G10R10 PF_FLOAT16_RGB PF_FLOAT16_RGBA PF_FLOAT32_RGB PF_FLOAT32_RGBA PF_X8R8G8B8 PF_X8B8G8R8 PF_SHORT_RGBA PF_R3G3B2 PF_FLOAT16_R PF_FLOAT32_R PF_FLOAT16_GR PF_FLOAT32_GR PF_SHORT_RGB 
16:47:31: RenderSystem capabilities
16:47:31: -------------------------
16:47:31: RenderSystem Name: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
16:47:31: GPU Vendor: nvidia
16:47:31: Device Name: GeForce 8800 GT/PCIe/SSE2
16:47:31: Driver Version: 3.3.0.0
16:47:31:  * Fixed function pipeline: yes
16:47:31:  * Hardware generation of mipmaps: yes
16:47:31:  * Texture blending: yes
16:47:31:  * Anisotropic texture filtering: yes
16:47:31:  * Dot product texture operation: yes
16:47:31:  * Cube mapping: yes
16:47:31:  * Hardware stencil buffer: yes
16:47:31:    - Stencil depth: 8
16:47:31:    - Two sided stencil support: yes
16:47:31:    - Wrap stencil values: yes
16:47:31:  * Hardware vertex / index buffers: yes
16:47:31:  * Vertex programs: yes
16:47:31:  * Number of floating-point constants for vertex programs: 1024
16:47:31:  * Number of integer constants for vertex programs: 0
16:47:31:  * Number of boolean constants for vertex programs: 0
16:47:31:  * Fragment programs: yes
16:47:31:  * Number of floating-point constants for fragment programs: 512
16:47:31:  * Number of integer constants for fragment programs: 0
16:47:31:  * Number of boolean constants for fragment programs: 0
16:47:31:  * Geometry programs: yes
16:47:31:  * Number of floating-point constants for geometry programs: 2048
16:47:31:  * Number of integer constants for geometry programs: 0
16:47:31:  * Number of boolean constants for geometry programs: 0
16:47:31:  * Supported Shader Profiles: arbfp1 arbvp1 fp20 fp30 fp40 glsl gp4fp gp4gp gp4vp gpu_fp gpu_gp gpu_vp nvgp4 vp30 vp40
16:47:31:  * Texture Compression: yes
16:47:31:    - DXT: yes
16:47:31:    - VTC: yes
16:47:31:    - PVRTC: no
16:47:31:  * Scissor Rectangle: yes
16:47:31:  * Hardware Occlusion Query: yes
16:47:31:  * User clip planes: yes
16:47:31:  * VET_UBYTE4 vertex element type: yes
16:47:31:  * Infinite far plane projection: yes
16:47:31:  * Hardware render-to-texture: yes
16:47:31:  * Floating point textures: yes
16:47:31:  * Non-power-of-two textures: yes
16:47:31:  * Volume textures: yes
16:47:31:  * Multiple Render Targets: 8
16:47:31:    - With different bit depths: yes
16:47:31:  * Point Sprites: yes
16:47:31:  * Extended point parameters: yes
16:47:31:  * Max Point Size: 2047
16:47:31:  * Vertex texture fetch: yes
16:47:31:  * Number of world matrices: 0
16:47:31:  * Number of texture units: 32
16:47:31:  * Stencil buffer depth: 8
16:47:31:  * Number of vertex blend matrices: 0
16:47:31:    - Max vertex textures: 32
16:47:31:    - Vertex textures shared: yes
16:47:31:  * Render to Vertex Buffer : yes
16:47:31:  * GL 1.5 without VBO workaround: no
16:47:31:  * Frame Buffer objects: yes
16:47:31:  * Frame Buffer objects (ARB extension): no
16:47:31:  * Frame Buffer objects (ATI extension): no
16:47:31:  * PBuffer support: yes
16:47:31:  * GL 1.5 without HW-occlusion workaround: no
16:47:31:  * Separate shader objects: no
16:47:31: DefaultWorkQueue('Root') initialising on thread 7ff860823ac0.
16:47:31: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 7ff84ebe7700 starting.
16:47:31: Particle Renderer Type 'billboard' registered
16:47:31: DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 7ff83e1fe700 starting.
16:47:31: SceneManagerFactory for type 'OctreeSceneManager' registered.
kabbotta
Halfling

Post by kabbotta »

I am trying to build 1.5 on arch. Linking against WxWidgets 2.8 clears up all of the the problems converting strings, and the make file builds everything just fine, but then it fails during linking. I get an error saying that XMapWindow is an undefined reference. It seems to be unable to find that X11 class. I'm not sure why. When I built Ogre 1.9 on this machine, it found X11 alright. Here is the error:

/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/src/Core/wxOgreRenderWindow.cpp.o: undefined reference to symbol 'XMapWindow'
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
Any suggestions?
"You owe it to yourself, to know it to yourself."
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: Ogre Meshy 1.6 (Mesh viewer, Windows Installer & Linux s

Post by dark_sylinc »

Ogre Meshy 1.6 released

It's mostly a maintenance release, to support the 1.10 mesh file format by linking against Ogre 1.10 and providing user-friendly out of the box binaries.
Support on Ubuntu 14.04 improved. It is no longer installable though, can be ran from its local folder.
Completely refactored the CMake build system. Ought to be easier to build from source on Linux. On Windows you can use the old method, but the CMake is now what I use to build too (requires Ogre's source code).
It's gotten to the point where I can seamlessly work in Ubuntu & Windows. Only thing missing is making a deb package and associating .mesh files to open with OgreMeshy.

Enjoy!
oc3
Gnoblar

Post by oc3 »

Hello,
I've just recently installed Meshy 1.6 and am using windows 7 and Ogre 1.9.
I can open and view a model, but it has no textures. I have not been able to find any documentation of how to set things up, so I don't know if I'm missing something or what? Would 'Load resources.cfg' have anything to do with it? I am not sure what it does or how to use that option. Every time I try that option I get an unhandled exception error. Can anyone help me please?
Vido
Halfling

Post by Vido »

Im on ubuntu 16.04 and I getting this error, is there AppImage of this program if anyone knows tnx

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./OgreMeshy 
01:04:56: Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx containers,compatible with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.8).
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
BohdanKornienko
Halfling

Post by BohdanKornienko »

I would like to know if this project is still alive?

I am countering problems with compilation.

ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp: In destructor ‘virtual Ogre::MovableText::~MovableText()’:
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp:54:18: error: ‘Ogre::MaterialPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Material>}’ has no member named ‘isNull’
  if (!mpMaterial.isNull())
                  ^~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp: In member function ‘void Ogre::MovableText::setFontName(const String&)’:
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp:65:42: error: ‘Ogre::MaterialPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Material>}’ has no member named ‘isNull’
  if (mFontName != fontName || mpMaterial.isNull() || !mpFont)
                                          ^~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp:68:69: error: ‘Ogre::FontPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Font>}’ has no member named ‘getPointer’
   mpFont = (Font *)FontManager::getSingleton().getByName(mFontName).getPointer();
                                                                     ^~~~~~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp:73:19: error: ‘Ogre::MaterialPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Material>}’ has no member named ‘isNull’
   if (!mpMaterial.isNull())
                   ^~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp:76:15: error: ‘Ogre::MaterialPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Material>}’ has no member named ‘setNull’
    mpMaterial.setNull();
               ^~~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp: In member function ‘void Ogre::MovableText::showOnTop(bool)’:
ogremeshy/src/Core/MovableText.cpp:153:36: error: ‘Ogre::MaterialPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Material>}’ has no member named ‘isNull’
  if( mOnTop != show && !mpMaterial.isNull() )
                                    ^~~~~~
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/build.make:111: CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/src/Core/MovableText.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:68: CMakeFiles/OgreMeshy.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:152: all] Error 2
Any ideas how to fix it?
Vido
Halfling

Post by Vido »

BohdanKornienko wrote:I would like to know if this project is still alive?

I am countering problems with compilation.
Any ideas how to fix it?
What distro you are running did you tried pre-compiled version ?
BohdanKornienko
Halfling

Vido wrote: What distro you are running did you tried pre-compiled version ?
I am running this one: https://bitbucket.org/dark_sylinc/ogremeshy/overview
Compiling myself.

And as Ogre 1.10 Mid-Term Report says http://www.ogre3d.org/2017/09/02/ogre-1 ... erm-report they switch to shared_ptr from std. And it seems that code has to be updated accordingly.

P.S. I am using Ogre 1.10.8+
paroj
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by paroj »

if you want to use legacy code, you have to set OGRE_USE_STD11=FALSE
dark_sylinc
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by dark_sylinc »

I just pushed two updates so that it compiles with 1.10.
BohdanKornienko
Halfling

dark_sylinc wrote:I just pushed two updates so that it compiles with 1.10.
Thank you for the update!
It took away set of errors. But there still a few of them left:
from ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:29:
/include/OGRE/OgreConfigFile.h:94:41: note: declared here
OGRE_DEPRECATED SectionIterator getSectionIterator(void);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:912:20: error: ‘Ogre::MaterialPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::Material>}’ has no member named ‘staticCast’
staticCast<Ogre::Material>();
^~~~~~~~~~
ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:912:45: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
^
/ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:912:47: error: expected primary-expression before ‘)’ token
^
/ws/ogre_project/ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp: In member function ‘void MeshyMainFrameImpl::showMeshInfo()’:
/ws/ogre_project/ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:988:62: error: ‘Ogre::HardwareIndexBufferSharedPtr {aka class std::shared_ptr<Ogre::HardwareIndexBuffer>}’ has no member named ‘isNull’
if( subMesh->indexData && !subMesh->indexData->indexBuffer.isNull() )
^~~~~~
/ws/ogre_project/ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp: In member function ‘void MeshyMainFrameImpl::zoomInCamera(Ogre::Real)’:
/ws/ogre_project/ogremeshy/src/Core/wxOgreMeshViewerMainFrameImpl.cpp:1366:62: warning: ‘void Ogre::Camera::move(const Ogre::Vector3&)’ is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
m_camera->move( Ogre::Vector3::UNIT_Z * wheelDelta * factor );
Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

For now, I will try what paroj advice.