A new version is out!! I was [s]pissed off and pwned[/s] exhausted by an [s]unfair[/s] exam at uni this weekend, so after clearing my head why not make a new release?
- Release Candidate 1. Removed beta status
- Added grid
- Fixed render window's flickering (actually, it was a bug in Ogre) when moving or sizing an adjacent dockable window
- Fixed absolute file paths not working when loading resources.cfg
- When loading a different mesh, the old animation information still persisted in the animation window.
- Final release will have a GUI window to tweak the grid settings. Until then, manually adjust UserSettings.cfg
The grid is a dirty hack using an alpha tested texture repeated all over a quad plane. I learned that from Sinbad actually
The importance of the bugfixes were too big to not make a release, hence RC1.
The warning is caused by Ogre and nothing can be done about it (but to modify the original mesh so it has only 4 or less weights per vertex)
Nevertheless, this is not a reason for the animation not to show up. I will have a look.
Do the animations in the animation window show up? Or it stays still even though Ogre Meshy seems to be playing it?
Just to be sure, put the skeleton, mesh, and material files in the same folder
I won't be fixing 1.7.1 compatibility bugs. But chances are, a file in the Resources folder is missing, the plugins.cfg is missing or missing a key entry, or a CRT version missmatch (that one's damn hard to track down).
Cheers and enjoy the release
Edit: Download links are in the first post of the thread
Edit 2: And thanks for all the compliments!!! I really appreciate it