Push Game demo

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
DarkLight2
Gnoblar

Push Game demo

Post by DarkLight2 »

Hello,
I had some free time for a while so i developed a little game (Demo) using Ogre and MyGui.
Here is the link you can download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfzy2coc8jfv6gb

Note that the Map is an xml file you can create your own Map placed in Data folder Map.xml.
I had no more time to define an a good map.
If there is some one interested i will continue developing and i will upload source in sourceforge.

Right now you can only move the player push the red cylinders using key board directions.
for camera manipulation: scroll for zooming, mouse right down + mouse scroll to rotate the scene.

I really need your feedback.

Best regards.
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: Push Game demo

Post by spacegaier »

Please add a screenshot to comply to the forum rules!
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...
DarkLight2
Gnoblar

Post by DarkLight2 »

sorry for that ill upload some :)
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Post by mkultra333 »

exe files hosted on public servers posted by new members make me nervous. I'm the paranoid type, I guess.

Post some pics or a vid instead. :)
"In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is." - Psychology Textbook.
GenesisRage
Halfling

Post by GenesisRage »

im with mkultra33 on this one too.
might get more feedback with a vid too, if the binary doesnt run because of missing dlls, most wont try to get it working.
IRC Nick: Jake-GR
altren
Gnome

Post by altren »

Tried binary, see next message at start:
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.
And no logs were generated.