MyFlightSimulator (Myfs) is a free radio controlled airplanes simulator. Although I plan to incorporate powered models later, it focuses solely on gliders by now. It can be downloaded from http://myfs.agsh.net.
It is free but closed source, although I have released some of its components as standalone open source projects (Camera Control System and Input Control System). I will probably open source other components when polished.
It is currently in its early development stages and failures may occur, although I think the public release is stable enough.
- MyGUI – For the graphic user interface
- Berkelium – For the graphic user interface
- OgreNewt (Newton Game Dynamics) – For the physic
- Camera Control System – For the camera management (subproject of MyFS)
- Input Control System – For the keyboard, mouse and joystick management (subproject of MyFS)
- Paged Geometry – For rendering trees and grass
- SkyX – For rendering the sky and clouds
- Lua – For the scripting
- OgreOggSound (OpenAL) – For the sound
- OgreWater – For rendering the ocean
- Ogitor – For maps creation
- NSIS – For the setup
- CrashRpt – For sending crash on errors
- WxWidget - For the editor