Threads related to Google Summer of Code
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:29 am
Would you be interested in a new scene graph based on the X3D tree?
If so, let me know, so I can submit a proposal to the SoC.
- OGRE Retired Team Member
- Posts: 19265
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
- Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
- x 66
Not very likely, sorry. Unless you can make a darn good case as to why it would be better.
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:50 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia / Seoul, Korea
VRML and X3D are really pity technologies. Their ideology is just brilliant. 3D on the web. However, I stronly think Ogre can be the official engine for Web3D consortium since it's really nice one =)
Alexander Dong Back Kim - ê¹€ë