Game Developer Meeting on January, 14th in Düsseldorf

A place to plan OGRE-related meetings and events.
SunSailor
Gnoll

Game Developer Meeting on January, 14th in Düsseldorf

Post by SunSailor »

If no one minds, I'd like to share, that on wednesday, July 4th some hobby and professional game developers are meeting at the MDH in Düsseldorf. The meeting is initiated by members from the developia and the USF forums. The meeting is for free, but it is requested to apply in this thread or at the meetings homepage. It is planed to meet every three months and the idea came up to extend it to an official IGDA chapter.
Maybe there are some OGRE-developers, who want to join this meeting :). If not, please forgive me wasting your time and space.
Last edited by SunSailor on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sinbad
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member

Post by sinbad »

Definitely not a waste, hope you manage to get some people together.
SunSailor
Gnoll

Post by SunSailor »

I'm not the coordinator, only the messagener ;). But thanks for the mental support!
SiENcE
Goblin

Post by SiENcE »

I think there should be a special "User Forum" in this Forum for meetings and Events.
SunSailor
Gnoll

Post by SunSailor »

Again, the meeting will take place in Düsseldorf, this time october, 4th. There is an official homepage with the possibility to apply unaccommodating. Last time the meeting was very nice, but it would be great, if there would be some more people (We've been eight people last time). It doesn't matter, if you are professional or hobbyist, as the meeting is currently open for both groups. I'm looking foreward to see you :)
SunSailor
Gnoll

Post by SunSailor »

The date for the next meeting is fixed, it will take place on january, 14th 2008 at the MDH in Düsseldorf. This time, we'll have a very special presentation of the makers of Grotesque - Heroes Hunted, where they will talk about the game, their tools and their internal management. The meeting opens at 19:00 again, attandance, snacks and beverages are for free, but a registration is required here, as we're having limited space.