All assets for $45

A place for Ogre users to discuss non-Ogre subjects with friends from the community.
yertari
Halfling

All assets for $45

Post by yertari »

Its approaching Arteria's tenth birthday shortly and to celebrate this special occasion, we are offering today only full lifetime membership for just $45.

This allows you to download all assets including music, characters and environments from the site for life for no further charge

We are only offering 30 memberships at this special price, due to the incredible pricing, which is less than the value of most assets on the site

Once you purchase, you can use royalty free in your games/videos with no further payments required. You will then get access to the arteria3d members area and can download content when you wish as you wish.

Packs are in ogre mesh format and xml

To Purchase please visit the link below:
http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/products ... ship-offer
mkultra333
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

Re: All assets for $45

Post by mkultra333 »

Hi, looks interesting. I couldn't find much license info on the Arteria3d site, apart from on the "About" page.

The thing I wanted to know was, am I allowed to modify the models, perhaps heavily, and still use them? I'd still credit Arteria3d with with supplying the base models.
Also, I'm assuming the textures and animations are covered by the same rules as the model itself. So I can use them, and maybe modify them, provided I give Arteria3d credit for the base media.
"In theory there is no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is." - Psychology Textbook.