Building Ogre for android in Debian.

Discussion of issues specific to mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Symbian and Meego.
josemi
Gnoblar

Building Ogre for android in Debian.

Post by josemi »

Today I installed debian as OS, and now I have installed Eclipse ADT + Android SDK, now I want to compile Ogre for android, but the quick start guide are made to make it in Windows or Mac, what steps must I follow to make it work??

Thanks in advantage!! :)
josemi
Gnoblar

Re: Building Ogre for android in Debian.

Post by josemi »

Anyone? I compile Ogre following > this < but i dont know how to compile it for android what must I do in linux to make this instructions?
6. The build command for the deps, using Visual Studio command prompt (this is necessary only if you are building the dependencies from source)
cmake -G"NMake Makefiles" -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=..\cmake\android.toolchain.cmake -DANDROID_ABI=armeabi ..
nmake
7. The build command for ogre (for armeabi - if you want to build for armeabi v7a just remove -DANDROID_ABI=armeabi) create a build dir inside the OGRE src tree and cd to this dir and execute this command:
cmake -G"NMake Makefiles" -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=..\cmake\toolchain\android.toolchain.cmake -DOGRE_DEPENDENCIES_DIR=..\AndroidDependencies -DANDROID_ABI=armeabi -DANDROID_NATIVE_API_LEVEL=9 ..
c6burns
Beholder

Re: Building Ogre for android in Debian.

Post by c6burns »

cmake 101 ... you don't want NMake makefiles since you aren't using nmake. Just drop the whole -G switch