Page 1 of 1

OIS auto-config error in 1.8 (Windows)

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 pm
by d000hg
I've multiple Ogre versions but I got the 1.8.1 source and built dependencies as recommended inside ogre_src_v1-8-1/Dependencies. When I ran Ogre CMake all the other dependencies perfectly found the 1.8.1 versions, but for OIS it seemed to randomly find different vars in different locations:
cmake_ois.JPG
cmake_ois.JPG (33.33 KiB) Viewed 2113 times
I guess it's a minor fix only. I have checked and the libs/DLLs ARE in the 1.8.1 tree as they should be - I'll fix manually easily but still worth reporting I thought.