I've just sent a pull request ( http://bitbucket.org/sinbad/ogre/pull-r ... d3d11/diff ) to fix issues with the PSSM implementation of the RTSS when using the D3D11 rendersystem.
This is mostly related to the textures and samplers code which is different with shader model 4+.
This shouldn't change anything on others render systems, but since this is my first modification of the RTSS I may have made some mistakes.
I've also changed the way the split points are grabbed, now they're grabbed from the auto param source because of consistency with the split points computed from the compositor shadow nodes of the V2.x
I think this shouldn't change anything for Ogre 1.x version.
PS: I've made the request on the V2.0 branch but it should be compatible with 2.1 and 1.X.
Minor issues with the Ogre API that can be trivial to fix
1 post • Page 1 of 1