[v2-2] PixelFormatGpuUtils PFG_ETC2_RGB8_UNORM Topic is solved
-
dermont
- Bugbear
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:51 am
- x 42
[v2-2] PixelFormatGpuUtils PFG_ETC2_RGB8_UNORM
Ogre::PixelFormatGpu::PFG_ETC2_RGB8_UNORM appears to be missing in Ogre::PixelFormatGpuUtils::getCompressedBlockSize and Ogre::PixelFormatGpuUtils::getSizeBytes resulting in either an assert or Invalid compressed pixel format.
- dark_sylinc
- OGRE Team Member

- Posts: 5588
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:55 pm
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- x 1413
- Contact:
Re: [v2-2] PixelFormatGpuUtils PFG_ETC2_RGB8_UNORM
Fixed
I do not know how is it that you can do such thorough validation of relatively obscure texture formats... but I like it
I do not know how is it that you can do such thorough validation of relatively obscure texture formats... but I like it
-
dermont
- Bugbear
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:51 am
- x 42
Re: [v2-2] PixelFormatGpuUtils PFG_ETC2_RGB8_UNORM
Thanks, more luck than thorough validation, found this when iterating over pixels formats to add to a QTreeWidget item in python.dark_sylinc wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:57 pm Fixed
I do not know how is it that you can do such thorough validation ....
Code: Select all
for key in ogre.PixelFormatGpu.values.keys():
pixFormat = ogre.PixelFormatGpu.values[key]
if (pixFormat!=ogre.PixelFormatGpu.PFG_COUNT):
print(key, pixFormat.name)
if ogre.PixelFormatGpuUtils.isCompressed(pixFormat):
s = "Compressed Size %d" %(ogre.PixelFormatGpuUtils.getCompressedBlockSize(pixFormat))
print(s)