I want to share with you an Ogre Mesh viewer based on the 2.1 branch.
Please download the mesh viewer from https://github.com/chchwy/ogre-v2-mesh-viewer/releases
Only Windows version available at the moment.
- Load Ogre v2, v1, xml meshes with HLMS materials.
- Import Wavefront Obj and save as Ogre Meshes
- Import glTF 2.0 models and save as Ogre Meshes
- It's not perfect yet, some glTF models appear black or have flat materials
- Show scene hierarchy
- Basic HLMS editing
- Texture: diffuse, background diffuse, normal, roughness, metalness
- Transparent value and mode
- Solid or wireframe
- Two-sided on/off
- Scene node editing:
- Position, rotation and scale
- Show/hide bounding boxes
- Switch visibility
- Batch conversion tool from obj => .mesh
Any contributions or bug reports are most welcome.
Thank spookyboo for making Magus Toolkit, I used it to create the very first version of this viewer.
Thank Ybalrid for making the awesome glTF plugin.
Thanks to the community for the amazing works.