What it says on the tin: a place to discuss proposed new features.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:57 am
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but would a "cover system" be able to be done?
- OGRE Contributor
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 am
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
- x 18
What is a "cover system"? Is it s graphics term? Can you elaborate?
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:39 pm
I think he's talking about cover system in First/Third Person Shooters. Where you duck behind cover and stuff. Think: Gears of War if you have played it.
- Old One
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:04 am
- Location: Paris, France
- x 56
If that's what's asked, It's not Ogre that should have this feature, but a specific game.