Easy Ogre Exporter Feature Request

What it says on the tin: a place to discuss proposed new features.
AGP
Gnoblar

Easy Ogre Exporter Feature Request

Post by AGP »

I would like for EasyOgreExporter to allow you to parse the animations. A simple list like "walk" 0-20, "run" 25-35 would do, but it could also synchronize with the mixer automatically (it's banal to do that in MaxScript and I could post the code here if needed be). Also, I have need of OgreXML. I can still use the command line tools, but I don't know for how long that will work since they haven't been recompiled in a very long time.
paroj
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: Easy Ogre Exporter Feature Request

Post by paroj »

you should probably post request either here:
http://redmine.scolring.org/projects/eoe/issues
or here
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68688
for them to get noticed
AGP
Gnoblar

Post by AGP »

I just did, thanks a lot.
Ural_4320
Gnoblar

Post by Ural_4320 »

Sorry for digging up a rather old discussion, but has this feature request been implemented in the latest builds? I'm still looking at several engines to create the game I want, and Ogre3D is the main candidate; having a complete, well thought easy export feature would be a big plus...
niubaty
Kobold

Post by niubaty »

Ural_4320 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:29 pm Sorry for digging up a rather old discussion, but has this feature request been implemented in the latest builds? I'm still looking at several engines to create the game I want, and Ogre3D is the main candidate; having a complete, well thought easy export feature would be a big plus...
"The animations can also be defined directly in the track line using time tags (the time tag interface is on the right bottom of the track line)."
I tried, it worked, but the 3dmax2018 crashed after I export a model with a very lots of animations. It might has some bugs.