Ogre`s Windows 8 UI Style port (now commited to OGRE!)

Discussion area about developing or extending OGRE, adding plugins for it or building applications on it. No newbie questions please, use the Help forum for that.
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: Ogre`s Windows 8 Metro Style port (now commited to OGRE!

Post by Assaf Raman »

Merged.
BTW: http://nvonews.com/2012/08/23/down-with ... windows-8/
...Microsoft is renaming its tiled user-interface, Metro, to just Windows UI...
Renaming thread.
Watch out for my OGRE related tweets here.
KungFooMasta
OGRE Contributor
OGRE Contributor

Re: Ogre`s Windows 8 UI Style port (now commited to OGRE!)

Post by KungFooMasta »

Hello!

I'm thinking of starting a project for win8 platform. At first I thought I could just write a native application, however this won't work if I want to have touch support; I checked the OIS forums and touch isn't supported.

In order to have touch support, would I need to create a win8 application that communicates with a native component, or would I need to use the WinRT version of Ogre? I'm still confused by the new architecture.. was planning to get more serious when the MS Surface comes out. However I have heard the ARM version will be out first, and the x86 version will be out much later. I don't see any WinRT version of Ogre on the downloads page, is it in Mercurial only? (And whats the status anyway, is it usable now?)

Any guidance would be appreciated. :)
Creator of QuickGUI!
Zonder
Ogre Magi

Post by Zonder »

Found this http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/win7touchsamples I would think it also applies to windows 8 native. But if you are talking metro then look here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 65387.aspx
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...
KungFooMasta
OGRE Contributor
OGRE Contributor

Post by KungFooMasta »

Thanks Zonder, that is very helpful!

One thing I found that was interesting:
You can use Visual Studio 2012 to create either a standard Win32 DLL or a Windows Runtime component DLL that can be consumed by Windows Metro style apps. A standard DLL that was created by using an earlier version of Visual Studio or an earlier version of the Visual C++ compiler may not load correctly in a Metro style app and may not pass the app verification test in the Windows Store.
So we'd need to either migrate an existing dll for Metro style app compatibility, or build Ogre in VS2012 and create a standard Windows Runtime component dll.
A static library that's used in a Windows Metro style app can contain ISO-standard C++ code, and also calls to Win32 APIs that are not excluded from the Metro style app platform.
I'm guessing Ogre uses 'excluded' APIs not supported on the Metro style app platform.. (hence this thread)

It would be interesting to see how a C# Metro app and a C++ Metro lib work together. (Wondering if my game code should be written in C++ or C#)
Creator of QuickGUI!
KungFooMasta
OGRE Contributor
OGRE Contributor

Post by KungFooMasta »

In case anybody else wants to look at this, the following tutorial is an excellent guide to getting a simple C++ DirectX WinRT game working on Win8 using VS2012:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/apps/Hh780567

I'm not sure how to integrate Ogre into a WinRT application, or how to know if it uses any unsanctioned APIs that would block it from getting into the Windows Store.
Creator of QuickGUI!
The_Creator
Gnoblar

Post by The_Creator »

KungFooMasta wrote:In case anybody else wants to look at this, the following tutorial is an excellent guide to getting a simple C++ DirectX WinRT game working on Win8 using VS2012:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/apps/Hh780567

I'm not sure how to integrate Ogre into a WinRT application, or how to know if it uses any unsanctioned APIs that would block it from getting into the Windows Store.
Thanks for the information, going to experiment with it.
jpho
Gnoblar

Re: Ogre`s Windows 8 Metro Style port (now commited to OGRE!

Post by jpho »

Wolfmanfx wrote:Lets assume we fixed DX11 to not use d3dx:

1. DX9 can not build without d3dx so we have to use the downloadable sdk
2. DX11 search first if the new stuff is there if so use it if not try to search for an downloadable sdk and use this

I would create 2 find packages FindDirectX9 and FindDirectX11 so its seperated and clean. What do you think?
Is this still planned? It seems with current CMake setup, it is not possible to build the DX9 RenderSystem in v1-9 branch when Win8 SDK (or VS2012) is installed on the system...
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

How to recreate?
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

Did you install the directx sdk?
jpho
Gnoblar

Post by jpho »

I have June 2010 DX SDK installed, and the Windows 8 SDK.

Ogre/CMake detection seems to prefer Win8-SDK over DX-SDK, and therefore uses the Win8-SDK paths for building the DX9 RenderSystem. This causes a problem on my system as D3DX9 is not a part of Win8 SDK, and therefore, d3dx9.h cannot be found, which is used as include in OgreD3D9Prerequisites.h:73.

Checking the CMake-generated project file, I see that it uses the path to the Win8 SDK path (on my system: C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Kits/8.0/Include/shared), and not the installed DX-SDK.

I tried building the v1-9 branch, updated a few minutes ago, when I noticed the error. I last built Ogre two weeks ago, before installed VS2012 (and therefore Win8-SDK), and it worked fine then.
Last edited by jpho on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

Well, you can manually set the cmake properties for now.
jpho
Gnoblar

Post by jpho »

Yes, thanks.

I reported the issue in the Bugtracker: http://www.ogre3d.org/mantis/view.php?id=589
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

I have other issues with that find, we do need to fix it.
Eugene
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Eugene »

Assaf Raman wrote:I have other issues with that find, we do need to fix it.
Actually, it`s D3D9 RS problem that it can not be built with latest SDK. Therefore, till this is not fixed, D3D9 RS could be built separately, using something like FindOldDirectX.cmake.
I must admit, that it is not trivial to fix D3D9 RS to build without D3DX library, so this problem needs long term solution.

BTW, Xbox 720 is based on Win8 kernel and uses Direct3D 11.1 as 3D API.
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

Needed to

Code: Select all

12.	Select only RenderSystem_Direct3D11 project in the solution tree, right click, properties, select all configs and "win32" platform in the combos at the top of the properties window, select "configuration properties"->"C++"->"Command line" on the tree on the left of that window, add
/ZW /AI "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\vcpackages"
To the command line
and

right click SampleBrowserWinRT -> Properties ->  C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories 
Add the path of 
[your build directory]\include          ex: c:\ogre\build6\include
[your dependencies dir]\include      ex: C:\ogre\dep\include
[your dependencies dir]\include\ois
See if it solves the issue
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

Was able to get everything to run on a new computer, updated my dependencies and the "how to compile" txt
Transporter
Minaton

Post by Transporter »

It's only a problem of the DirectX9 renderer. I use a simple search and replace workaround. Open the project file of DX9 renderer with a normal text editor and search for

C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Kits/8.0/Include/shared

C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Kits/8.0/Lib/win8/um/

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Lib\win8\um\
Replace these entries with the correct path of the old SDK:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)/Include

C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)/Lib/

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Lib\
Tiffer
Kobold

Post by Tiffer »

Eugene wrote:
Assaf Raman wrote:I have other issues with that find, we do need to fix it.
Actually, it`s D3D9 RS problem that it can not be built with latest SDK. Therefore, till this is not fixed, D3D9 RS could be built separately, using something like FindOldDirectX.cmake.
I must admit, that it is not trivial to fix D3D9 RS to build without D3DX library, so this problem needs long term solution.
I would be very interested in building the D3D9 render system with the Windows 8 SDK. This would allow me to distribute the game without bootstrapping a directx installer. With the Windows 8 SDK you just need to put the directx dll in your games directory. This is very cool for sending people your game to test also, just zip the folder and send it.

Then again, since this method only works for Vista/7/8, I might as well just use D3D11. The problem with that is that Cegui doesn't currently work with the D3D 11 Ogre Renderer, so I would have to fix that.

I have two questions:

1) Will an ogre game that only uses the D3D11 render system run in Vista just by including the new D3D redistributable dlls in the Windows 8 SDK?

2) Can anybody give me a summary of what would entail to make the D3D9 RS build without D3DX? Perhaps I can help.
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

Here is a simple sample that just renders an OGRE head.
The minimum code to render something in WinRT using OGRE.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzHCK1 ... 1R2bnc0LVk
boyamer
Orc

Post by boyamer »

Assaf,
Just to make sure you don't miss this, Windows 8 Store apps does not need to have dependency on D3DCompiler to be approved on app store, so probably shader need to compiled in micro code before using.

Here is link about it:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/chuckw/archive/ ... mpile.aspx
Assaf Raman
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Assaf Raman »

I know - but you need it to create the shader cache, you can remove compile dll and use the created shader cache later.
Wolfmanfx
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Wolfmanfx »

@Eugene
Can you check a this patch https://bitbucket.org/nirhasson/ogre_d3 ... ment-92623
I am sure there are a few things which could break winRT again.
Eugene
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by Eugene »

Wolfmanfx wrote:@Eugene
Can you check a this patch https://bitbucket.org/nirhasson/ogre_d3 ... ment-92623
I am sure there are a few things which could break winRT again.
It`s based on really old revision. Some worked around bugs in this patch are already fixed in the trunk, and some old bugs are restored. In trunk there were complex history of bugs fixing/reverting/reapplying fix/reverting again/once again reapplying fix together with fix for another bug that was revealed by previous bugfix. So, I recommend this patch to be not applied as is without being rebased on latest version and changes being examined line by line to ensure that they are still required.

Dangerous areas are mipmaps count - because Ogre and D3D11 disagrees if original texture should be counted as mipmap level or not, so +/-1 should be applied in appropriate places. Other is mBlendDesc tuning - this feature was not complete in regards of blending alpha components, but this is fixed now, and partial fixes are especially undesirable.
Blender+C++
Gremlin

Post by Blender+C++ »

Hi Dear Eugene,
im having problems trying to compile your ogre version in my Windows 8 enterprise 9200 eval version..
i have installed the latest visual studio 2012 express version , and i have followed all the BuildingOgreWinRT file instructions , it compiled most of the things but it failed to build the whole solution...so i tried to manually fix the errors however unfortunately i couldnt fix all of them ...
i downloaded the dependencies you posted on the first page, and the 2 ogre versions, tried to compile both ogre versions but the erros seems to be the same..
i could successfully compile the dependencies and generate ogre with cmake but as i mentioned above i couldnt successfully compile the solution..
so here s the log erros and i hope you can help me out with this :

Error	17568	error C3861: 'VirtualAlloc': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	c:\users\s1mpl3us3r\documents\ogrertsinbad\ogremain\src\nedmalloc\malloc.c.h	1501	1	OgreMain
Error	17569	error C3861: 'VirtualAlloc': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	c:\users\s1mpl3us3r\documents\ogrertsinbad\ogremain\src\nedmalloc\malloc.c.h	1507	1	OgreMain
Error	17570	error C3861: 'VirtualFree': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	c:\users\s1mpl3us3r\documents\ogrertsinbad\ogremain\src\nedmalloc\malloc.c.h	1522	1	OgreMain
Error	17571	error C3861: 'SleepEx': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	c:\users\s1mpl3us3r\documents\ogrertsinbad\ogremain\src\nedmalloc\malloc.c.h	1796	1	OgreMain
Error	17572	error C3861: 'GetSystemInfo': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	c:\users\s1mpl3us3r\documents\ogrertsinbad\ogremain\src\nedmalloc\malloc.c.h	2977	1	OgreMain
Error	17573	error C3861: 'GetTickCount': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	c:\users\s1mpl3us3r\documents\ogrertsinbad\ogremain\src\nedmalloc\malloc.c.h	3030	1	OgreMain
Error	17574	error C3861: 'TlsGetValue': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	102	1	OgreMain
Error	17575	error C3861: 'TlsSetValue': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	371	1	OgreMain
Error	17576	error C2065: 'TLS_OUT_OF_INDEXES' : undeclared identifier (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	551	1	OgreMain
Error	17577	error C3861: 'TlsAlloc': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	551	1	OgreMain
Error	17578	error C3861: 'TlsFree': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	569	1	OgreMain
Error	17579	error C3861: 'TlsSetValue': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	623	1	OgreMain
Error	17581	error C3861: 'TlsFree': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	650	1	OgreMain
Error	17582	error C3861: 'TlsSetValue': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	691	1	OgreMain
Error	17583	error C3861: 'TlsSetValue': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	700	1	OgreMain
Error	17584	error C3861: 'TlsSetValue': identifier not found (..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreMemoryNedPooling.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\nedmalloc\nedmalloc.c	747	1	OgreMain
Error	42370	error C2065: 'mHInstance' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	51	1	OgreMain
Error	42371	error C3861: 'GetModuleHandle': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	51	1	OgreMain
Error	42372	error C2039: 'DlgProc' : is not a member of 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	64	1	OgreMain
Error	42373	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	80	1	OgreMain
Error	42374	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	87	1	OgreMain
Error	42375	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	89	1	OgreMain
Error	42376	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	92	1	OgreMain
Error	42377	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	95	1	OgreMain
Error	42378	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	100	1	OgreMain
Error	42379	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	108	1	OgreMain
Error	42380	error C3861: 'GetWindowRect': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	120	1	OgreMain
Error	42381	error C3861: 'GetSystemMetrics': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	121	1	OgreMain
Error	42382	error C3861: 'GetSystemMetrics': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	122	1	OgreMain
Error	42383	error C3861: 'MoveWindow': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	127	1	OgreMain
Error	42384	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	136	1	OgreMain
Error	42385	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	137	1	OgreMain
Error	42386	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	143	1	OgreMain
Error	42387	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	144	1	OgreMain
Error	42388	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	149	1	OgreMain
Error	42389	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	154	1	OgreMain
Error	42390	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	155	1	OgreMain
Error	42391	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	162	1	OgreMain
Error	42392	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	175	1	OgreMain
Error	42393	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	176	1	OgreMain
Error	42394	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	183	1	OgreMain
Error	42395	error C3861: 'SetWindowText': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	184	1	OgreMain
Error	42396	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	186	1	OgreMain
Error	42397	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	187	1	OgreMain
Error	42398	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	192	1	OgreMain
Error	42399	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	195	1	OgreMain
Error	42400	error C3861: 'EnableWindow': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	200	1	OgreMain
Error	42401	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	211	1	OgreMain
Error	42402	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	212	1	OgreMain
Error	42403	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	218	1	OgreMain
Error	42404	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	219	1	OgreMain
Error	42405	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	226	1	OgreMain
Error	42406	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	229	1	OgreMain
Error	42407	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	232	1	OgreMain
Error	42408	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	233	1	OgreMain
Error	42409	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	240	1	OgreMain
Error	42410	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	244	1	OgreMain
Error	42411	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	252	1	OgreMain
Error	42412	error C3861: 'MessageBox': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	254	1	OgreMain
Error	42413	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	257	1	OgreMain
Error	42414	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	262	1	OgreMain
Error	42415	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	264	1	OgreMain
Error	42416	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	265	1	OgreMain
Error	42417	error C3861: 'SendMessage': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	272	1	OgreMain
Error	42418	error C3861: 'MessageBox': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	275	1	OgreMain
Error	42419	error C2248: 'Ogre::ConfigDialog::mSelectedRenderSystem' : cannot access protected member declared in class 'Ogre::ConfigDialog'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	279	1	OgreMain
Error	42420	error C3861: 'EndDialog': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	281	1	OgreMain
Error	42421	error C3861: 'EndDialog': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	285	1	OgreMain
Error	42422	error C2065: 'mHInstance' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	301	1	OgreMain
Error	42423	error C3861: 'DialogBox': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreConfigDialog.cpp	301	1	OgreMain
Error	42548	error C3861: 'GetModuleHandle': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	50	1	OgreMain
Error	42549	error C3861: 'GetWindowRect': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	70	1	OgreMain
Error	42550	error C3861: 'GetSystemMetrics': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	71	1	OgreMain
Error	42551	error C3861: 'GetSystemMetrics': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	72	1	OgreMain
Error	42552	error C3861: 'MoveWindow': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	77	1	OgreMain
Error	42553	error C3861: 'GetDlgItem': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	81	1	OgreMain
Error	42554	error C3861: 'SetWindowText': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	82	1	OgreMain
Error	42555	error C3861: 'EndDialog': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	90	1	OgreMain
Error	42556	error C3861: 'DialogBox': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\OgreMain\src\WIN32\OgreErrorDialog.cpp	106	1	OgreMain
Error	48166	error C4996: 'stricmp': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _stricmp. See online help for details.	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\PlugIns\BSPSceneManager\src\OgreBspSceneManager.cpp	108	1	Plugin_BSPSceneManager
Error	51599	error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\lib\Release\OgreMain.lib'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\Binary\Components\Paging\LINK	OgrePaging
Error	61567	error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\lib\Release\OgreMain.lib'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\Binary\PlugIns\PCZSceneManager\LINK	Plugin_PCZSceneManager
Error	61819	error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\lib\Release\OgreMain.lib'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\Binary\Components\Terrain\LINK	OgreTerrain
Error	66522	error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\lib\Release\OgreMain.lib'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\Binary\PlugIns\OctreeZone\LINK	Plugin_OctreeZone
Error	67527	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLExtSupport.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	67548	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	67551	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLLinkProgramManager.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	67552	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLLinkProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68200	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	155	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68201	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	236	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68202	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	239	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68203	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	441	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68204	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	503	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68205	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	596	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68206	error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLPreprocessor.cpp	603	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	68529	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgramFactory.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69141	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'ID' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	102	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69142	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	102	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69143	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Arg' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	174	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69145	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	174	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69146	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'MaskRep' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	176	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69147	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	176	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69148	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Mod' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	177	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69149	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	177	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	69999	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'getProgramID' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	58	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70000	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	58	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70001	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70003	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'getAttributeIndex' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	66	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70004	error C2433: 'Ogre::GLGpuProgram::GLuint' : 'virtual' not permitted on data declarations (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	66	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70005	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	66	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70007	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'getFixedAttributeIndex' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	72	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70008	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	72	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70010	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'mProgramID' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	80	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70011	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	80	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70012	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'mProgramType' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	81	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70013	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	81	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70014	error C2065: 'mProgramID' : undeclared identifier (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70015	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'getProgramType' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	106	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70016	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	106	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70017	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	107	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70019	error C2065: 'mProgramType' : undeclared identifier (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\OgreGLGpuProgram.h	107	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70020	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'getProgramID' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.h	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70021	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.h	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70022	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.h	60	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70024	error C2065: 'mProgramID' : undeclared identifier (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.h	60	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70025	error C2065: 'mProgramType' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	45	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70026	error C2065: 'GL_FRAGMENT_SHADER_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	45	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70027	error C2065: 'mProgramID' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	46	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70028	error C3861: 'glGenFragmentShadersATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	46	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70029	error C2065: 'mProgramType' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	58	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70030	error C3861: 'glEnable': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	58	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70031	error C2065: 'mProgramID' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70032	error C3861: 'glBindFragmentShaderATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70033	error C2065: 'mProgramType' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	64	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70034	error C3861: 'glDisable': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	64	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70050	error C2065: 'GL_CON_0_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	83	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70051	error C3861: 'glSetFragmentShaderConstantATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	83	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70052	error C2065: 'GL_CON_0_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	100	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70053	error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'logicalIndex'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	100	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70054	error C2059: syntax error : ')'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	100	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70055	error C2065: 'mProgramID' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	107	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70056	error C3861: 'glDeleteFragmentShaderATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	107	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70057	error C2065: 'mProgramID' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	123	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70058	error C3861: 'glBindFragmentShaderATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	123	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70059	error C3861: 'glBeginFragmentShaderATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	124	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70060	error C3861: 'glEndFragmentShaderATI': identifier not found	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ATI_FS_GLGpuProgram.cpp	127	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70928	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'getGLHandle' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	79	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70937	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	79	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70939	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	80	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70940	error C2146: syntax error : missing ',' before identifier 'programObject' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	80	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70941	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	81	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70942	error C2146: syntax error : missing ',' before identifier 'programObject' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	81	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70943	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'mGLHandle' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	192	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70944	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	192	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70945	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'mCompiled' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	194	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70946	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	194	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70947	error C2065: 'mGLHandle' : undeclared identifier (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\include\OgreGLSLProgram.h	79	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	70956	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\GLSL\src\OgreGLSLProgram.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71086	error C4996: 'strdup': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _strdup. See online help for details.	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\nvparse\nvparse_errors.cpp	33	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71185	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'ID' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	102	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71191	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	102	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71198	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Arg' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	174	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71199	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	174	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71200	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'MaskRep' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	176	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71201	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	176	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71202	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'Mod' (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	177	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71203	error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int (..\..\..\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\include\ps_1_4.h	177	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71204	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	48	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71205	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	49	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71206	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	50	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71207	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	51	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71208	error C2065: 'GL_CON_0_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	56	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71209	error C2065: 'GL_CON_1_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	57	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71210	error C2065: 'GL_CON_2_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	58	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71211	error C2065: 'GL_CON_3_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	59	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71212	error C2065: 'GL_CON_4_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	60	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71213	error C2065: 'GL_CON_5_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	61	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71214	error C2065: 'GL_CON_6_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	62	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71215	error C2065: 'GL_CON_7_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	63	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71216	error C2065: 'GL_PRIMARY_COLOR_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	66	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71217	error C2065: 'GL_SECONDARY_INTERPOLATOR_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	67	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71218	error C2065: 'GL_ADD_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	70	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71219	error C2065: 'GL_SUB_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	71	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71220	error C2065: 'GL_MUL_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	72	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71221	error C2065: 'GL_MAD_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	73	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71222	error C2065: 'GL_LERP_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	74	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71223	error C2065: 'GL_MOV_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	75	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71224	error C2065: 'GL_CND0_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	76	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71225	error C2065: 'GL_CND_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	77	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71226	error C2065: 'GL_DOT3_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	78	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71227	error C2065: 'GL_DOT4_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	79	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71228	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	81	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71229	error C2065: 'GL_RED_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	84	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71230	error C2065: 'GL_RED_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	85	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71231	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	86	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71232	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	87	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71233	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	88	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71234	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	89	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71235	error C2065: 'GL_RED_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	93	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71236	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	93	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71237	error C2065: 'GL_RED_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	94	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71238	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	94	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71239	error C2065: 'GL_RED_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	95	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71240	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	95	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71241	error C2065: 'GL_RED_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	96	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71242	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	96	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71243	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	97	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71244	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	97	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71245	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	98	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71246	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	98	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71247	error C2065: 'GL_RED' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	101	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71248	error C2065: 'GL_GREEN' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	102	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71249	error C2065: 'GL_BLUE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	103	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71250	error C2065: 'GL_ALPHA' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	104	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71251	error C2065: 'GL_2X_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	108	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71252	error C2065: 'GL_4X_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	109	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71253	error C2065: 'GL_HALF_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	110	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71254	error C2065: 'GL_SATURATE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	111	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71255	error C2065: 'GL_BIAS_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	114	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71256	error C2065: 'GL_COMP_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	115	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71257	error C2065: 'GL_NEGATE_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	116	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71258	error C2065: 'GL_2X_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	117	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71259	error C2065: 'GL_BIAS_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	117	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71260	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	120	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71261	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	121	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71262	error C2065: 'GL_REG_0_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	125	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71263	error C2065: 'GL_REG_1_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	126	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71264	error C2065: 'GL_REG_2_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	127	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71265	error C2065: 'GL_REG_3_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	128	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71266	error C2065: 'GL_REG_4_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	129	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71267	error C2065: 'GL_REG_5_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	130	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71268	error C2065: 'GL_TEXTURE0_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	133	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71269	error C2065: 'GL_TEXTURE1_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	134	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71270	error C2065: 'GL_TEXTURE2_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	135	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71271	error C2065: 'GL_TEXTURE3_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	136	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71272	error C2065: 'GL_TEXTURE4_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	137	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71273	error C2065: 'GL_TEXTURE5_ARB' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	138	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71274	error C2065: 'GL_DOT2_ADD_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	139	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71275	error C2065: 'GL_8X_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	142	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71276	error C2065: 'GL_EIGHTH_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	143	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71277	error C2065: 'GL_QUARTER_BIT_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	144	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71278	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	147	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71279	error C2065: 'GL_NONE' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	148	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71280	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STR_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	152	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71281	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STQ_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	153	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71282	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STR_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	153	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71283	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STR_DR_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	154	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71284	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STR_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	154	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71285	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STQ_DQ_ATI' : undeclared identifier	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\OgreRTSinbad\RenderSystems\GL\src\atifs\src\ps_1_4.cpp	155	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	71286	error C2065: 'GL_SWIZZLE_STR_ATI' : undeclared identifier
any help is greatly appreciated!!
thanks in advance,
RR

EDIT : the text ended up too long sorry for the incovinience but i posted in a txt file all the erros : http://www.datafilehost.com/download-07a4092d.html
Thanks and sorry again!
Last edited by Blender+C++ on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blender+C++
Gremlin

Post by Blender+C++ »

Ok i just realized why i was getting too many errors..i had downloaded the ogre and dependencies directly from the web site now i downloaded them from HG tortoise and most of the things seems to be fixed..and i just figured out that also some of the errors i was getting is due to the settings i had made for the files, such as Add App style support, i removed this setting for the ogremain and GLsystem but im still getting LINK errors..so here they are :

Error	2	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Plugin.obj)	OgreMain
Error	3	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Plugin.obj)	OgreMain
Error	4	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FreeImage.obj)	OgreMain
Error	5	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FreeImage.obj)	OgreMain
Error	6	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(BitmapAccess.obj)	OgreMain
Error	7	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(BitmapAccess.obj)	OgreMain
Error	8	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(MemoryIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	9	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(MemoryIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	10	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PixelAccess.obj)	OgreMain
Error	11	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PixelAccess.obj)	OgreMain
Error	12	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Conversion8.obj)	OgreMain
Error	13	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Conversion8.obj)	OgreMain
Error	14	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Conversion24.obj)	OgreMain
Error	15	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Conversion24.obj)	OgreMain
Error	16	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Conversion32.obj)	OgreMain
Error	17	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Conversion32.obj)	OgreMain
Error	18	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FreeImageIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	19	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FreeImageIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	20	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginBMP.obj)	OgreMain
Error	21	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginBMP.obj)	OgreMain
Error	22	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginCUT.obj)	OgreMain
Error	23	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginCUT.obj)	OgreMain
Error	24	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginICO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	25	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginICO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	26	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginIFF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	27	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginIFF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	28	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginJPEG.obj)	OgreMain
Error	29	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginJPEG.obj)	OgreMain
Error	30	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginKOALA.obj)	OgreMain
Error	31	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginKOALA.obj)	OgreMain
Error	32	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginMNG.obj)	OgreMain
Error	33	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginMNG.obj)	OgreMain
Error	34	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPCD.obj)	OgreMain
Error	35	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPCD.obj)	OgreMain
Error	36	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPCX.obj)	OgreMain
Error	37	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPCX.obj)	OgreMain
Error	38	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPNG.obj)	OgreMain
Error	39	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPNG.obj)	OgreMain
Error	40	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPNM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	41	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPNM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	42	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPSD.obj)	OgreMain
Error	43	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPSD.obj)	OgreMain
Error	44	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginRAS.obj)	OgreMain
Error	45	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginRAS.obj)	OgreMain
Error	46	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginTARGA.obj)	OgreMain
Error	47	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginTARGA.obj)	OgreMain
Error	48	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginTIFF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	49	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginTIFF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	50	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginWBMP.obj)	OgreMain
Error	51	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginWBMP.obj)	OgreMain
Error	52	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginXBM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	53	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginXBM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	54	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginXPM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	55	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginXPM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	56	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginDDS.obj)	OgreMain
Error	57	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginDDS.obj)	OgreMain
Error	58	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginGIF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	59	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginGIF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	60	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginHDR.obj)	OgreMain
Error	61	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginHDR.obj)	OgreMain
Error	62	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginG3.obj)	OgreMain
Error	63	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginG3.obj)	OgreMain
Error	64	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginSGI.obj)	OgreMain
Error	65	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginSGI.obj)	OgreMain
Error	66	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginEXR.obj)	OgreMain
Error	67	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginEXR.obj)	OgreMain
Error	68	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginJ2K.obj)	OgreMain
Error	69	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginJ2K.obj)	OgreMain
Error	70	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginJP2.obj)	OgreMain
Error	71	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginJP2.obj)	OgreMain
Error	72	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPFM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	73	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPFM.obj)	OgreMain
Error	74	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPICT.obj)	OgreMain
Error	75	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginPICT.obj)	OgreMain
Error	76	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginRAW.obj)	OgreMain
Error	77	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PluginRAW.obj)	OgreMain
Error	78	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FreeImageTag.obj)	OgreMain
Error	79	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FreeImageTag.obj)	OgreMain
Error	80	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(TagLib.obj)	OgreMain
Error	81	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(TagLib.obj)	OgreMain
Error	82	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(GetType.obj)	OgreMain
Error	83	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(GetType.obj)	OgreMain
Error	84	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ClassicRotate.obj)	OgreMain
Error	85	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ClassicRotate.obj)	OgreMain
Error	86	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Flip.obj)	OgreMain
Error	87	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Flip.obj)	OgreMain
Error	88	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Exif.obj)	OgreMain
Error	89	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(Exif.obj)	OgreMain
Error	90	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IPTC.obj)	OgreMain
Error	91	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IPTC.obj)	OgreMain
Error	92	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PSDParser.obj)	OgreMain
Error	93	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(PSDParser.obj)	OgreMain
Error	94	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(XTIFF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	95	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(XTIFF.obj)	OgreMain
Error	96	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(TIFFLogLuv.obj)	OgreMain
Error	97	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(TIFFLogLuv.obj)	OgreMain
Error	98	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ColorLookup.obj)	OgreMain
Error	99	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ColorLookup.obj)	OgreMain
Error	100	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	101	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	102	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IexBaseExc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	103	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IexBaseExc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	104	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IexThrowErrnoExc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	105	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IexThrowErrnoExc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	106	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfHeader.obj)	OgreMain
Error	107	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfHeader.obj)	OgreMain
Error	108	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfFrameBuffer.obj)	OgreMain
Error	109	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfFrameBuffer.obj)	OgreMain
Error	110	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfOutputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	111	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfOutputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	112	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfInputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	113	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfInputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	114	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(half.obj)	OgreMain
Error	115	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(half.obj)	OgreMain
Error	116	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRgbaFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	117	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRgbaFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	118	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChannelList.obj)	OgreMain
Error	119	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChannelList.obj)	OgreMain
Error	120	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(J2KHelper.obj)	OgreMain
Error	121	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(J2KHelper.obj)	OgreMain
Error	122	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FIRational.obj)	OgreMain
Error	123	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(FIRational.obj)	OgreMain
Error	124	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfStdIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	125	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfStdIO.obj)	OgreMain
Error	126	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	127	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	128	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	129	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	130	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfBoxAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	131	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfBoxAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	132	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChannelListAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	133	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChannelListAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	134	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChromaticities.obj)	OgreMain
Error	135	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChromaticities.obj)	OgreMain
Error	136	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChromaticitiesAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	137	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfChromaticitiesAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	138	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfCompressionAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	139	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfCompressionAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	140	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfDoubleAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	141	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfDoubleAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	142	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfEnvmapAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	143	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfEnvmapAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	144	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfFloatAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	145	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfFloatAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	146	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfIntAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	147	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfIntAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	148	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfKeyCode.obj)	OgreMain
Error	149	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfKeyCode.obj)	OgreMain
Error	150	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfKeyCodeAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	151	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfKeyCodeAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	152	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfLineOrderAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	153	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfLineOrderAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	154	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfMatrixAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	155	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfMatrixAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	156	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfOpaqueAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	157	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfOpaqueAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	158	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPreviewImage.obj)	OgreMain
Error	159	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPreviewImage.obj)	OgreMain
Error	160	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPreviewImageAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	161	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPreviewImageAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	162	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRationalAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	163	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRationalAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	164	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfStringAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	165	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfStringAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	166	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTileDescriptionAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	167	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTileDescriptionAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	168	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTimeCode.obj)	OgreMain
Error	169	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTimeCode.obj)	OgreMain
Error	170	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTimeCodeAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	171	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTimeCodeAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	172	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfVecAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	173	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfVecAttribute.obj)	OgreMain
Error	174	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IlmThreadPool.obj)	OgreMain
Error	175	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IlmThreadPool.obj)	OgreMain
Error	176	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfMisc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	177	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfMisc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	178	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfScanLineInputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	179	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfScanLineInputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	180	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTiledInputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	181	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTiledInputFile.obj)	OgreMain
Error	182	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRgbaYca.obj)	OgreMain
Error	183	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRgbaYca.obj)	OgreMain
Error	184	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfStandardAttributes.obj)	OgreMain
Error	185	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfStandardAttributes.obj)	OgreMain
Error	186	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRleCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	187	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfRleCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	188	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfZipCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	189	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfZipCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	190	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPizCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	191	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPizCompressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	192	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPxr24Compressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	193	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfPxr24Compressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	194	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfB44Compressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	195	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfB44Compressor.obj)	OgreMain
Error	196	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IlmThread.obj)	OgreMain
Error	197	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(IlmThread.obj)	OgreMain
Error	198	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfConvert.obj)	OgreMain
Error	199	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfConvert.obj)	OgreMain
Error	200	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTiledMisc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	201	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTiledMisc.obj)	OgreMain
Error	202	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTileOffsets.obj)	OgreMain
Error	203	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfTileOffsets.obj)	OgreMain
Error	204	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL': value '2' doesn't match value '0' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfHuf.obj)	OgreMain
Error	205	error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MDd_DynamicDebug' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in OgreAlignedAllocator.obj	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\FreeImaged.lib(ImfHuf.obj)	OgreMain
Error	207	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__TranslateMessage@4 referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::messagePump(void)" (?messagePump@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SAXXZ)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	208	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__DispatchMessageA@4 referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::messagePump(void)" (?messagePump@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SAXXZ)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	209	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__PeekMessageA@20 referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::messagePump(void)" (?messagePump@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SAXXZ)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	210	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SendMessageA@16 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	211	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__DefWindowProcA@16 referenced in function "public: static long __stdcall Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::_WndProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?_WndProc@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SGJPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	212	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__MoveWindow@24 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	213	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__DialogBoxParamA@20 referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall Ogre::ConfigDialog::display(void)" (?display@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@QAE_NXZ)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	214	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__EndDialog@8 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	215	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetDlgItem@8 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	216	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__EnableWindow@8 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	217	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetSystemMetrics@4 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	218	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetWindowTextA@8 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	219	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetWindowRect@8 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	220	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__MessageBoxA@16 referenced in function "protected: static int __stdcall Ogre::ConfigDialog::DlgProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?DlgProc@ConfigDialog@Ogre@@KGHPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	221	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__GetWindowLongA@8 referenced in function "public: static long __stdcall Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::_WndProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?_WndProc@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SGJPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	222	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SetWindowLongA@12 referenced in function "public: static long __stdcall Ogre::WindowEventUtilities::_WndProc(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)" (?_WndProc@WindowEventUtilities@Ogre@@SGJPAUHWND__@@IIJ@Z)	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\OgreMain\compile_OgreMain_3.obj	OgreMain
Error	223	error LNK1120: 16 unresolved externals	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\bin\Debug\OgreMain_d.dll	OgreMain
Error	315	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	418	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	456	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	489	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	514	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	549	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	559	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	579	error C4996: 'stricmp': The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _stricmp. See online help for details.	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\PlugIns\BSPSceneManager\src\OgreBspSceneManager.cpp	108	1	Plugin_BSPSceneManager
Error	587	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	605	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	607	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	609	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	611	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	613	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	615	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	617	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	619	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	621	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	623	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	625	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	627	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	629	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glu.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\RenderSystems\GL\include\GL\glew.h	1172	1	RenderSystem_GL
Error	632	error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Binary\lib\Debug\Plugin_BSPSceneManager_d.lib'	C:\Users\S1mpl3Us3r\Documents\Ogre\Samples\Browser\WinRT\LINK	SampleBrowserWinRT
i hope i can get helped from that, thanks in advance and i look forward for replies!