This post is regarding Ogre 1.11.2 from repository.
I am not sure how to commit changes to Ogre without breaking something, so I figured I would just post it here in case anyone would want to fix it (I have already fixed it on my local version).
I tried committing it through the bitbucket.org website, but it just stayed at "Forking repository..." forever and never actually finishes.
The function "inline Corners getAllCorners(void) const" is doing one line incorrectly, which makes a huge difference:
Code: Select all
corners = getCorner(FAR_LEFT_BOTTOM); corners = getCorner(FAR_LEFT_TOP); corners = getCorner(FAR_LEFT_TOP); <- THIS IS INCORRECT! IT SHOULD BE: FAR_RIGHT_TOP corners = getCorner(FAR_RIGHT_BOTTOM); corners = getCorner(NEAR_RIGHT_TOP); corners = getCorner(NEAR_LEFT_TOP); corners = getCorner(NEAR_LEFT_BOTTOM); corners = getCorner(NEAR_RIGHT_BOTTOM);
https://bitbucket.org/sinbad/ogre/src/3 ... ew-default