Page 1 of 1

Small bug fix

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:06 am
by rpgplayerrobin
Hello!

This post is regarding Ogre 1.11.2 from repository.

I am not sure how to commit changes to Ogre without breaking something, so I figured I would just post it here in case anyone would want to fix it (I have already fixed it on my local version).
I tried committing it through the bitbucket.org website, but it just stayed at "Forking repository..." forever and never actually finishes.

The function "inline Corners getAllCorners(void) const" is doing one line incorrectly, which makes a huge difference:

Code: Select all

corners[0] = getCorner(FAR_LEFT_BOTTOM);
corners[1] = getCorner(FAR_LEFT_TOP);
corners[2] = getCorner(FAR_LEFT_TOP); <- THIS IS INCORRECT! IT SHOULD BE: FAR_RIGHT_TOP
corners[3] = getCorner(FAR_RIGHT_BOTTOM);

corners[4] = getCorner(NEAR_RIGHT_TOP);
corners[5] = getCorner(NEAR_LEFT_TOP);
corners[6] = getCorner(NEAR_LEFT_BOTTOM);
corners[7] = getCorner(NEAR_RIGHT_BOTTOM);
Here is a link to the file in the file in repository:
https://bitbucket.org/sinbad/ogre/src/3 ... ew-default

Re: Small bug fix

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:59 am
by paroj
nice catch! thanks.

changes to the 1.x branch should be commited via a pull-request at github:
https://github.com/OGRECave/ogre/pulls

there are checks in place that make sure that you do not break anything.

Re: Small bug fix

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 pm
by rpgplayerrobin
I think I finally managed to do that pull request now:
https://github.com/OGRECave/ogre/pulls