Ogre ImGui binding

A place for users of OGRE to discuss ideas and experiences of utilitising OGRE in their games / demos / applications.
Slicky
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor

Re: Ogre ImGui binding

Post by Slicky »

OK now I have switched in the Ogre 2 version. Unfortunately it doesn't work. For me Ogre 2.1 is a whole new world and I'm still starting so I have no idea how to get this to work with 2.1.

Code: Select all

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	C2039	'_setHlmsBlendblock': is not a member of 'Ogre::RenderSystem'	EmptyProject	S:\OgreImGui\ImguiManager.cpp	127	
Error	C2039	'_setHlmsMacroblock': is not a member of 'Ogre::RenderSystem'	EmptyProject	S:\OgreImGui\ImguiManager.cpp	128	
Error	C2039	'_injectRenderWithPass': is not a member of 'Ogre::SceneManager'	EmptyProject	S:\OgreImGui\ImguiManager.cpp	179	
Error	C2039	'OT_TRIANGLE_LIST': is not a member of 'Ogre::v1::RenderOperation'	EmptyProject	S:\OgreImGui\ImguiRenderable.cpp	30	
Error	C2065	'OT_TRIANGLE_LIST': undeclared identifier	EmptyProject	S:\OgreImGui\ImguiRenderable.cpp	30	
Last edited by Slicky on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slicky
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor

Post by Slicky »

I did get this to work with Ogre 1.11. I have a small issue when using with MyGui. The mouse pointer over the ImGui window is either not there or a vertical bar. It is functional but you have to move the mouse until you see an item highlight.
paroj
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Post by paroj »

added python bindings which also cover imgui itself.
see https://github.com/OGRECave/ogre-imgui