QUALITY MODELS FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT BY PROTOFACTOR

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
PROTOFACTOR
Gnoblar

QUALITY MODELS FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT BY PROTOFACTOR

Post by PROTOFACTOR »

Hi, PROTOFACTOR is a small 3D studio that creates 3D assets for game development. We re happy to announce that soon we ll be able to export our models and animations to the OGRE GAME ENGINE. We would be glad to have OGRE community feedback about these creations to know if they would be appreciated or not. Please visit our website here : http://protofactor.biz. You can check out the creatures in a real time unity 3D web player !!! Currently the assets are only available for the UNITY 3D GAME ENGINE. We just need some critics to know if it worth it to port the models on this wonderful engine.
regards to the community. :)

Here is a really hot pack that is available at $285.00 and contains 14 creatures. This pack will have at the end 29 creatures ( maybe more ... ) and will cost about $549.00. If purchased now ( well once models exported to Ogre compatible format ... ) customer will receive each new update and add on for free as an update of the pack ... means the 15 next creatures to come would be free !!!! SAVE $264.00 !!!! :D

jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator

Re: QUALITY MODELS FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT BY PROTOFACTOR

Post by jacmoe »

Looks great! :D

However - as you probably know - we do require that you provide Ogre specific formats.
But seeing that you are intending to work on that, I'll approve this post. :)
I would definitely want to see those gorgeous models in an Ogre ready format.
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
PROTOFACTOR
Gnoblar

Re: QUALITY MODELS FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT BY PROTOFACTOR

Post by PROTOFACTOR »

Well, big thanks to you jacmoe ... because when i received the notification that the forum doesn't allow advertisment i was really feeling sorry to waste my and your time ... Here i would need to do some research about exporting properly these models and animations for the OGRE engine. I own 3DS MAX 2011 and i already saw that there is a custom exporter. I hope some other users on the forum gonna post some comments and critics if they are interested in these assets.
If one of them has a good tutorial or help page to not waste time on export it would be really great.
Regards to @ll