Problem with OgreMAX find my shaders

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Sandra
Gnoblar

Problem with OgreMAX find my shaders

Post by Sandra »

Hi,
Iam new to Ogremax. I have created a mesh(like a cylinderical wheel) and applied the ogremax materails to it. I loaded my prallax shaders in Ogremax scene settings - ogre - export resource location and added the location directory. Render system as openGL rendering subsystem. The material editor was also able to find them. Then i expoted the file to a specific folder with the shaders in that. When i tried to create the b3d format i get a warning message saying that unable to locate Vertex Shader: Parallax.vert, unable to locate fragment Shader: Parallax.frag. But i was able to create b3d. When the material could find the shaders i dont understand what could be the problem. Do i have to specify the location elsewhere too. How else do we have to load shaders inside ogremax. Pls can anyone help me on this.
Attachments
Cmd-online.jpg
Materail.jpg
Shaders-online.jpg
spacegaier
OGRE Team Member
OGRE Team Member

Re: Problem with OgreMAX find my shaders

Post by spacegaier »

Since that is related to OgreMax rather than Ogre as engine, you might have better luck getting in touch with the OgreMax support.
Ogre Admin [Admin, Dev, PR, Finance, Wiki, etc.] | BasicOgreFramework | AdvancedOgreFramework
Don't know what to do in your spare time? Help the Ogre wiki grow! Or squash a bug...