[HIRED] [PAID] Programmer needs Ogre Programmer

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
iblues1976
Gnome

[HIRED] [PAID] Programmer needs Ogre Programmer

Post by iblues1976 »

Hi,

I'm running a bit late with an experiment that I have to setup with OGRE 3D. I may required some help. I use the forums, which I hope to continue to use. However, there may be times that someone connecting to my machine or looking at my code, would be extremely helpful. I'm not making a game, therefore, the requirements are a lot more relax.

I already have the environment running (Windows 7, ogre 1.8). I have adapted the Ogre Advanced Framework (from one of the tutorials) for my code...

I think if it could be either per fraction of time or per issue. I would like to know if someone is interested.

I have to say, just like in the 3D Modeling post I did, my resources are limited, but this is a paid request.

I'm a developer and I use enough C++, so I think it should be easy to deal with me.

If you are interested, you can send me a PM.

I will post once I'm done with the project.

The idea is to have something running by mid-February.

If I don't find anyone (given that people may not have enough time or may not be enough money), it is ok too. I will figure something out.

Thanks

===
Update.
I will be working with Xavi on this. Any additional help, I will post on a new thread.
Last edited by iblues1976 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xavyiy
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User

Re: [PAID] Programmer needs Ogre Programmer for specific tas

Post by Xavyiy »

Hello!

If your demands doesn't require setting up the dev environment from my side, I can offer 25€/h as stated here: http://paradise-sandbox.com/#consulting.php or even 22€/h if it's more than 5h in total. (That includes online code review, even suggesting you pieces of codes, etc.)

If you think I could be the right guy for your project, feel free to contact me: xavyiy@paradise-sandbox.com

Cheers!

Xavier
iblues1976
Gnome

Re: [PAID] Programmer needs Ogre Programmer for specific tas

Post by iblues1976 »

Xavier,

Thank you for your post.
I will send you a PM later today.

Thanks,
Francisco
iblues1976
Gnome

Re: [HIRED] [PAID] Programmer needs Ogre Programmer

Post by iblues1976 »

Xavi has worked out great for my needs.

His well rounded knowledge and great skills, makes him great to teach and/or work in projects. Of course, this is probably , no surprise to the OGRE community, since he is known around here.

A plus, he speaks English, Spanish and French... he is a nice guy.

The only "con" is that he doesn't like "FOOTBALL" (Soccer) :)