[Composer Available] 20+ years of experience

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
SubspaceAudio
Gnoblar

[Composer Available] 20+ years of experience

Post by SubspaceAudio »

Hi there, my name is Juhani Junkala. I'm a 33 year old musician from Finland. I have over 20 years of experience as a composer and electronic music producer. I also have a master's degree as a classical composer from Sibelius Academy, one of the top music universities in Europe.

You probably won't find anyone else here with such a high degree of education in music, the years of experience or the inborn talent that I have. The amount of hours I've put into attaining my current skill set is INSANE and all that experience is available for you.

I have written music in all genres: everything electronic ranging from dubstep to ambient and everything in between. I can do all the usual game music genres, JRPG stuff and retro game music. I've also had the opportunity to write symphonic works that have been performed by orchestras. Don't be afraid to ask for obscure or experimental genres.

I can do sound effects in modern and retro styles and I can handle audio middlewares like Wwise or FMOD Studio.

I've been working on quite a few indie games already, check some of them out in my current game audio portfolio:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbN82UQep7I[/youtube]

Homepage: https://subspaceaudio.wordpress.com/
pattyouf
Gnoblar

Re: [Composer Available] 20+ years of experience

Post by pattyouf »

<Post Removed>

Moderator note: Personally attacking members, without offering any sort of constructive criticism will not be tolerated.
If you find a post not to your liking, ignore it
Last edited by dark_sylinc on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Violates the Forum Rules.