[MUSIC] NINICHI | Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Ninichi
Gnoblar

[MUSIC] NINICHI | Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire

Post by Ninichi »

Hello :D , I'm Ninichi & I'm a freelance game music composer. I've worked on the soundtracks for various indie games & can compose music in a very wide range of styles. I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile so do get in touch to explore working together. It would be great to learn more about your project & explore things further!

You can visit my website: Ninichimusic.com, to get a better sense of me, my music, my credit list, testimonials etc.

Here's a quick link to my game music page: ninichimusic.com/game-music

For royalty-free music see: ninichimusic.com/royalty-free-music

I’m also a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it.

-----

Testimonials:

'Ninichi has a deep understanding of game music production. She has a real talent & I couldn't be more happy with the work she has done for me'
- Robert White | Creator of Shakey's Escape & Owner of Smashing Pixels Game Studio

'Ninichi was a pleasure to work with. The tracks she composed are beautiful & fit the game perfectly. Our team love them & often listen to them whilst working!'
- Thomas Hanley | Lead Game Developer at Owl Sanctuary Studios

-----
NINICHI
Ninichimusic.com
@ninichimusic
Ninichi
Gnoblar

Re: [MUSIC] NINICHI | Experienced Game Music Composer for Hire

Post by Ninichi »

Recently completed the game music soundtrack for upcoming game Railed Express!
Ninichi
Gnoblar

Post by Ninichi »

Quicklink to my credit list: http://ninichimusic.com/credits
Ninichi
Gnoblar

Post by Ninichi »

Just did a new track for Calico (a super cute cat game launching on Kickstarter in Oct): https://soundcloud.com/ninichi/calico-trailer
Ninichi
Gnoblar

Post by Ninichi »

Updated & expanded credit list: ninichimusic.com/credits
Ninichi
Gnoblar

Post by Ninichi »

Calico the game, is now on Kickstarter! kck.st/2xQ7EoC (Check it out! I did the soundtrack!)

Ninichi
Gnoblar

Post by Ninichi »

​Currently working on the game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL - a super fun tycoon-style game coming out on mobile in December! The soundtrack is almost complete though - so I'm accepting new commissions NOW :D !​
Ninichi
Gnoblar

Post by Ninichi »

Cirque du Mors - has just been released on YouTube: https://youtu.be/jHRCCHkxyOQ

Open for NEW Commissions!