AAA Concept Artist looking for work

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
menogdesign
Gnoblar

AAA Concept Artist looking for work

Post by menogdesign »

Name: Miguel Nogueira
Timezone: GMT+1 (UK/London/Lisbon)

What I can do: I can concept design through artwork, including ideas, iterations, brainstorming, story research, level design and game design sketches, mood, aesthetics, and art direction in general. I also have experience working in graphic design, digital and traditional clay sculpting, and have knowledge of cinematography and multimedia tools. I have worked with a few indies and big studios alike, such as Frictional Games with Amnesia Rebirth, collaborated with Blink 182, Volta Studio, NetEase Games, acted as consultant and Art contest jury to AMD, to name a few.

My work has been featured from news sites such as Kotaku to art communities such as Behance (character design category feature), CGSociety Hall of Fame, and Artstation Editor's picks.

I'm currently working with a few studios under NDA material.

If you have a project you'd like to start, I'd love to hear from you, reach out by email, as I'm currently booking the following available weeks in my schedule.

I'll invite you to visit my website: www.menogcreative.com or my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/migno
And drop me a line through hello at menogcreative dot com
Last edited by menogdesign on Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sercero
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor

Re: AAA Concept Artist looking for work

Post by sercero »

Very cool designs!
menogdesign
Gnoblar

Re: AAA Concept Artist looking for work

Post by menogdesign »

Thank you! Available once again :)