The Pose Animation of Dagon is cool!
But how to use this feature with Blender?
Pose Animation of Dagon with Blender?
-
solehome
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:50 am
- sinbad
- OGRE Retired Team Member

- Posts: 19269
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
- Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
- x 67
- Contact:
-
reimpell
- OGRE Contributor

- Posts: 570
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:35 am
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
Re: Pose Animation of Dagon with Blender?
You need this exporter and Blender 2.41 (or newer). The tutorial was written before pose animation was available in Dagon, so the exporter in the tutorial looks slightly different.solehome wrote:The Pose Animation of Dagon is cool!
But how to use this feature with Blender?
- NeOmega
- Halfling
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:30 am
- Location: Washington State, USA
I am really having trouble with this tutorial, on the blender side, I press I, then "mesh", but "absolute key" is not an option.
Inthe edit button I have also tried toggling off "relative key" since you said it cannot be used by OGRE, bu tthat doesn't do anything, also my options int he IPO window type do not include vertex... I thought mayeb it was shape, but it wasn't that either. It's been so long since I have done one of these animations....
I ahve looked around quite a bit, and have read that the speed curve is gone... so what version was that tutorial written for?
Inthe edit button I have also tried toggling off "relative key" since you said it cannot be used by OGRE, bu tthat doesn't do anything, also my options int he IPO window type do not include vertex... I thought mayeb it was shape, but it wasn't that either. It's been so long since I have done one of these animations....
I ahve looked around quite a bit, and have read that the speed curve is gone... so what version was that tutorial written for?
-
reimpell
- OGRE Contributor

- Posts: 570
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:35 am
- Location: Hamburg, Germany