Where is rendermonkey exporter for ogre?

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Post Reply
robertgsmith3
Gnoblar
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:02 pm

Where is rendermonkey exporter for ogre?

Post by robertgsmith3 »

I've been collecting a toolset to work with, just like the wiki board said, and I play around with rendermonkey from time to time. I would appreciate any help with the location of the exporter. The links on the wiki board and forums are dead. If anyone has it could you post it somewhere? Thanks a lot! :)
User avatar
jacmoe
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 20570
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Denmark
x 179
Contact:

Post by jacmoe »

Here it is:
http://www.ogre3d.org/index.php?option= ... t=category

The source lives in ogreaddons. :wink:
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
Post Reply