[New Maya Exporter] Bad bounding boxes

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Post Reply
Klarre
Kobold
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:52 pm

[New Maya Exporter] Bad bounding boxes

Post by Klarre »

When I use the New Maya Exporter (http://www.ogre3d.org/index.php?option= ... 6&Itemid=2) the bounding boxes on the meshes exported will not be around the mesh. Instead they are around the skeleton root. Anyone more than me who have discovered this problem, and got a solution?

Thanks alot!

/Klarre
JeDi
Gnome
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:34 pm
Location: Diepenbeek, Belgium
x 3
Contact:

Post by JeDi »

I have exactly the same problem. Will this be fixed soon? Cause I'm going to need the bounding boxes to do some calculations.
User avatar
HexiDave
OGRE Expert User
OGRE Expert User
Posts: 1538
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:00 pm
x 1

Post by HexiDave »

Was just trying to figure out why all my new trees decide to vanish - the bounding boxes are indeed little cubes at the root.

Hope for a fix in the near future :D
Post Reply