Can anyone point to some texture creation tutorials

The place for artists, modellers, level designers et al to discuss their approaches for creating content for OGRE.
Post Reply
laserdude45
Gnoblar
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:27 am

Can anyone point to some texture creation tutorials

Post by laserdude45 »

I need some texture creation tutorials specificly humans and cars
User avatar
jmonw
Goblin
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:21 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by jmonw »

I can only point you to Genetica which is truly an amazing tool for creating textures.
User avatar
BlasterN
Gnome
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:07 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Post by BlasterN »

search here: www.cgtalk.com
I remember some tutorials in the games part.
Works:
MapToMesh | Bengine B9 @ www.sourceforge.net/projects/maptoogremesh/
3DWorldStudio exporter@ www.blastern.info
scotths
Kobold
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:43 am
Location: Albany, CA
Contact:

Post by scotths »

It is neither a human nor a car, and it's only part of a texture, but here you go for fun:

http://www.lowpolycoop.com/2006/03/poly ... l-run.html

Scott
Newfound Room -- My new open content site.
Post Reply