I would think it will look better if ogre is fatter and have shorter legs. Something like the nvidia's dancing ogre demo.
Roll Your Own Ogre
- Mikachu
- Gnoll
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:11 pm
- Location: Nice, France
- x 35
Yeah, right.
For the moment, it is some kind of half way between male and female...
For the moment, it is some kind of half way between male and female...
OgreProcedural - Procedural Geometry for Ogre3D
- jacmoe
- OGRE Retired Moderator

- Posts: 20570
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:13 am
- Location: Denmark
- x 179
- Contact:
Thank you for your comments! 
Well, that was the only body I could find, 'cause I'm not an artist.
If you do have an Ogre body somewhere, send it to me, and I'll roll another Ogre.
Well, that was the only body I could find, 'cause I'm not an artist.
If you do have an Ogre body somewhere, send it to me, and I'll roll another Ogre.
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
- lf3thn4d
- Orc
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:12 pm
- x 12
Seeing everyone having so much fun, I can't resist putting my hand on designing an ogre mascot. 
(I must be nuts. Stucked with this thing till late at night.)

Here's my design of a Human Ogre Sinbad looking thing.
I took the challenge from jacmoe's first post. Imagined something like this waving that sinbad saber around
No side view yet. Maybe later. Then we can have some contest on who can model this guy for Ogre.
Hehe..
Oh.. yeah.. and I name thee... umm.. Sinbad.
(I must be nuts. Stucked with this thing till late at night.)

Here's my design of a Human Ogre Sinbad looking thing.
I took the challenge from jacmoe's first post. Imagined something like this waving that sinbad saber around
No side view yet. Maybe later. Then we can have some contest on who can model this guy for Ogre.
Oh.. yeah.. and I name thee... umm.. Sinbad.

