Blood Ball [Release]

A place to show off your latest screenshots and for people to comment on them. Only start a new thread here if you have some nice images to show off!
Arkos
Gremlin

Blood Ball [Release]

Post by Arkos »

Hey All,

I used the framework my Revolt Studios team created for Disc Golf Ultra and developed a frantic multiplayer combat game.

This was a school assignment and I only had 3 weeks to complete the game. I am proud of what we were able to come up with given the time limit, especially because it was just me and an artist working on the game.

The game is meant to be played with Xbox360 controllers, but the keyboard works too. It is strictly multiplayer.

As always thanks to the ogre team for all of your love and support. A special shout out to PJCAST on his awesome OIS code which allowed controller support! :D

I hope that you enjoy the game!

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~howery/BloodBall.zip

JonasBS
Gnoblar

Post by JonasBS »

WOW!!!! This is a school assignment and looks that great???? This can't be true :wink: WOW!!! This is awesome!!!
sinbad
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member

Post by sinbad »

Hehe, nice that you can crank out a full game in such a short time, that says something about your framework.
jsommers
Gnoblar

Post by jsommers »

Ditto that it's impressive that you could produce a game that quickly with your framework, but perhaps your artist should look into something other than art. :)

Congrats.
skatehead
Halfling

Post by skatehead »

nice game!

i had to delete ogre.cfg to get it to work, but once i did, it was freakin sweet

well done, i will play with my brother when he gets home :D (on my PSX/PSOne controllers)
ImageImageImageImage
Arkos
Gremlin

Post by Arkos »

Thanks for all of your comments, they are greatly appreciated. :D

-Skatehead, thanks for bringing the ogre.cfg to my attention, I always forget to delete that. I have reposted the .zip without ogre.cfg in it.
blackhound70
Kobold

Post by blackhound70 »

The picture links are now broken :(

I'd love to see that game.
Aiursrage2k
Greenskin

Post by Aiursrage2k »

Maybe because its a two year old thread. :D