I have a question? Why Ogre support to VB and VB .NET. I have found very much 3D engineer support to VB like VBSTATE, TrueVision3D, 3DVB SDK... I think OGRE Engineer best why can't Ogre engineer support to VB? Everybody can help me support to VB
I am sorry I bad english.
Thanks
Why don't support Ogre to VB?
- Praetor
- OGRE Retired Team Member

- Posts: 3335
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:26 pm
- Location: Rochester, New York, US
- x 3
- Contact:
Ogre can be ported, or better yet bound, to most high-level languages. See the python bindings, OgreDotNet and Mogre for .NET support, and other projects to support Ogre through lua or squirrel. I don't know the details, but perhaps either OgreDotNet or Mogre can allow you to access Ogre from VB .NET? Isn't that the point of the .NET thing: access from any language?
- xavier
- OGRE Retired Moderator

- Posts: 9481
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 am
- Location: Dublin, CA, US
- x 22
- xavier
- OGRE Retired Moderator

- Posts: 9481
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 am
- Location: Dublin, CA, US
- x 22
