Ogre::Log::setPrintTimeStamps(bool)

What it says on the tin: a place to discuss proposed new features.
Post Reply
User avatar
Archangel
Greenskin
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Nantes, France
Contact:

Ogre::Log::setPrintTimeStamps(bool)

Post by Archangel »

In case somebody wants to handle timestamps by himself (ex : display milliseconds).
I can make the change by myself, but I thought it would be nice for the community to have this option too.
User avatar
sinbad
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 19269
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
x 67
Contact:

Post by sinbad »

If you do do it yourself, please submit a patch if you want the community to have access to it.
User avatar
Archangel
Greenskin
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Nantes, France
Contact:

Post by Archangel »

Sure.
Just give me the time to edit the source and learn how I can submit the changes ;)
I'll post here when I'm done.
User avatar
nullsquared
Old One
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Location: NY, NY, USA
x 11

Post by nullsquared »

If you use something like TortoiseSVN (assuming you're on Windows, Linux would probably a bit more straight forward), then there's probably a very handy option called "create patch file" or something along those lines. All you do is edit the source that's under SVN control, and you create the patch file.
User avatar
Archangel
Greenskin
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Nantes, France
Contact:

Post by Archangel »

Thanks for the tip, that's what I did ;)
I've submitted the patch to the tracker.
Post Reply