So I rolled an Ogre
- jacmoe
- OGRE Retired Moderator

- Posts: 20570
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:13 am
- Location: Denmark
- x 179
- Contact:
Any news on the Bloodthorn Ogre? 
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
- jacmoe
- OGRE Retired Moderator

- Posts: 20570
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:13 am
- Location: Denmark
- x 179
- Contact:
@gLitterbug, @xavier:
Any news?
Sorry for bumping this topic, but I'd really like to know if we'll ever get to see this Ogre in Ogre.
Any news?
Sorry for bumping this topic, but I'd really like to know if we'll ever get to see this Ogre in Ogre.
/* Less noise. More signal. */
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
Ogitor Scenebuilder - powered by Ogre, presented by Qt, fueled by Passion.
OgreAddons - the Ogre code suppository.
- sinbad
- OGRE Retired Team Member

- Posts: 19269
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
- Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
- x 67
- Contact:
-
Jackstern
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 am
Hi Ogre
Thought to report some OpenGL gfx issues while at it, though I should probably find better place for these.

and some more with logs
Off to third subject: can I connect a mesh to a bone? Instead of moving it to the bone world co-ordinates, for it lags a bit behind.
Edit: dummy bone eyed me, attachObjectToBone of course
Good engine otherwise, btw, thx.
Is it yet forgotten? Would have been nicer to see this instead of the jaiqua, facial animation guy or ogre head.sinbad wrote:It's still waiting to be animated, and I wanted to test some planned improvements to the tangent generation on it sometime. It's not forgotten, but isn't quite ready to be used in the skeletal animation demo just yet.
Thought to report some OpenGL gfx issues while at it, though I should probably find better place for these.

and some more with logs
Off to third subject: can I connect a mesh to a bone? Instead of moving it to the bone world co-ordinates, for it lags a bit behind.
Edit: dummy bone eyed me, attachObjectToBone of course
Good engine otherwise, btw, thx.
- buckED
- Greenskin
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:51 pm