Hello everyone. My name is David and more recently I've been looking for teams to join in order to add to my portfolio. As of lately I've joined a group of people working on a 2d game using pixel work but have found that work is slow and I wish to join a fast paced team developing a 3d project with content that eagerly needs development.
RESUME -
Name : David B.R
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Education
Graduate - International Academy of Design
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Course - Computer Animation
Recent Previous Experience
DD PRODUCTIONS -
Role : Lead Artist
Main Work : Storyboarding, 2d Concept, 3d Modelling
Overdrive Ink -
Role : Character Design ( 2d/3d ) Lead Artist
Main Work : Character Development and Modelling
Various Mod Work -
Role : 3d Modeller / Animator
Main Work Half-Life 2 Source Engine
For more job experience/information please feel free to ask
Software:
- Adobe After Effects - Adobe Livemotion
- Adobe Premeire - Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3d Studio Max - Adobe Imageready
- Macromedia Flash - Autodesk Maya
- Milkshape 3d - Hammer Worldcrafter
- Manga Studio - Microsoft Office Package
Main Skills :
- 3d Character Studio Animation / Rigging
- Low Polygon Character/Object Creation
- Conceptual Artwork
Examples
http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/davidhalo/
LOOKING TO JOIN :
A project/team with dedication behind it, developed work and preferably a good standing with the Indy community. Serious offers only, I'm not looking for money. Just some good games to which my work and credit will appear in.
Please PM me or reply with your information. Thank you!