Unfortunately they have won
* atleast I think so.
After working with compositors I've found 1 bug and I have 1 feature requests:
bug: If a compositor only contains techniques with scheme names Ogre says the technique has no supported techniques and, to make things worse, setting a scheme will crash.
To illustrate the problem:
Code: Select all
compositor Invalid_Compositor
{
technique
{
scheme JustAName
}
technique
{
scheme Test
}
}
compositor Valid_Compositor
{
technique
{
}
technique
{
scheme JustAName
}
technique
{
scheme Test
}
}feature request: Compositors lack the feature to set a material_scheme for render_quad passes. As it is now the material_scheme option only sets the scheme for render_scene passes.
Another example to illustrate the problem:
Code: Select all
compositor ACompositor
{
technique
{
target_output
{
material_scheme AnOtherVeryInterestingSchemeName
pass render_scene
{
//materials used here with a supported technique for the scheme will use the scheme name.
}
pass render_quad
{
//materials used here won't do that.
}
}
}
}btw: I'm using the 28 February 2010 stable branch.
I hope that these issues can be fixed (or don't have to be fixed because I'm thinking wrong)(or already are fixed