Ogitor seems to be a very nice editor but I can't wait days for a reply when I need to get things done, so I wanted to be clear why I was posting here, not there.
Here are my current errors that I need some help with, as Ive tried all I can think of ,but getting nowhere.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I just went with gtk+bundle is allowing pkg_config exe to finally work, but cmake . still isn't getting very far:
C:\Users\Gaillard Lee\Downloads\ogitor_src>cmake .
-- Building for: Visual Studio 11
-- Building Ogitor version 0.5.4
-- OGITOR_DIST is set to OFF
-- Looking for OGRE...
-- OGRE_PREFIX_WATCH changed.
-- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing: PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE)
-- Could not locate OGRE
CMake Error at CMakeModules/FindPkgMacros.cmake:110 (message):
Required library OGRE not found! Install the library (including dev
packages) and try again. If the library is already installed, set the
missing variables manually in cmake.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeModules/FindOGRE.cmake:222 (findpkg_finish)
CMakeLists.txt:138 (find_package)
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
I do have pkgconfig installed, and it works from console, so I've no idea what could be wrong.
thx
lee

