Discussion area about developing or extending OGRE, adding plugins for it or building applications on it. No newbie questions please, use the Help forum for that.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:16 am
- x 2
In the Direct3D11 rendering subsystem (1.9), I have fixed the following bugs:
- When in material script, filtering was set as 'filtering none', this was not handled and returned linear filtering instead. Now it returns filtering as when filtering point point point was set
- Reflections now work: vertex winding is applied so reflections have correct vertex winding.
I'm attaching .patch file for this, so if there is someone who can and want to push it into repository, feel free...
- I have tried to hg push the fix, but I have no permissions. Also, there is JIRA for bugs, but again, no permissions to create new issue
- (2.88 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
- Posts: 1511
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:44 am
- Location: Deep behind enemy lines
- x 134
When you can't directly commit into a repo, you make a pull request for someone who can.
I haven't had any trouble using JIRA. You just need to sign up.
- OGRE Team Member
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
- x 41
Fix for setStencilBufferParams is invalid - params for backface should not be flipped if it is one-sided stencil buffer operation. Current culling mode will choose front faces or back faces or both, and user requested operation should not be changed. Look at https://bitbucket.org/sinbad/ogre/commi ... at=default
in v1.9 branch where it is done right.