Edit: thanks for all the responses! I'm now fully booked until at least beginning of February. I will update this thread when I'm available again
I'm happy to announce I can now offer freelance development services and consulting to the Ogre3D community.
Game developer, cross-platform FOSS enthusiast, author and maintainer of several Ogre addons and libraries, occasional Ogre contributor, MyGUI contributor.
Through 4 years of experience using Ogre in large-scale game projects, I've come into contact with nearly every aspect/feature there is to Ogre. Anyway, I'd like to highlight a few areas where I have a (comparatively) enormous amount of experience:
- Cross-platform shader pipelines, meta-material (i.e. ubershader) systems
- Shadows and lighting - physically based shading, volumetric lighting, gamma correct lighting, soft shadows, different shadow camera setups, etc.
- Terrain systems, using the Ogre::Terrain component as well as custom implementations
- Render-to-texture effects, e.g. water & underwater rendering solutions
- Advanced compositing (HDR, deferred shading, God Rays, SSAO/SSDO, etc)
- Integrating GUIs and/or HTML rendering into Ogre projects
- Skeletal animation, vertex animation, procedural animation
- 3D modelling tasks (Blender)
If interested, contact me via private message on this forum, or use the contact form on my website.
A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1