How to quit from the OGRE sample applications
-
tlogre
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:27 pm
- x 1
How to quit from the OGRE sample applications
What is the keystroke that exits from the OGRE 2.1 sample applications?
-
al2950
- OGRE Expert User

- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 pm
- Location: Bristol, UK
- x 157
-
hedphelym
- Gremlin
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 am
- Location: Kristiansand, Norway
- x 23
- Contact:
Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications
Do not know if it's just me - but when I hit 'Alt+F4' the demo applications hangs and just sits there.
I have to kill them, same when I run them through visual studio.
I have to kill them, same when I run them through visual studio.
-
al2950
- OGRE Expert User

- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 pm
- Location: Bristol, UK
- x 157
Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications
Well I definitely get that issue when running with the remotery profiler option compiled in and turned on. Don't believe I had that issue before remotery though. If I have time I will recompile ogre and check. What version are you using and what platform/renderer?
-
hedphelym
- Gremlin
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 am
- Location: Kristiansand, Norway
- x 23
- Contact:
Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications
Currently I run ogre 2.1 on windows 7 x64 build. commit number : 239cafd
I do not have time right now to do a recompile for latest (I'm at work porting our stuff to this exact version of ogre, I plan on getting a newer version when I'm done porting most of it),
but if you have the same issue with a later build, then I'd assume it's in the latest one also.
At home I run ogre on Debian testing (buster), and I can check there tonight and see if the same issue is there.
I do not have time right now to do a recompile for latest (I'm at work porting our stuff to this exact version of ogre, I plan on getting a newer version when I'm done porting most of it),
but if you have the same issue with a later build, then I'd assume it's in the latest one also.
At home I run ogre on Debian testing (buster), and I can check there tonight and see if the same issue is there.