problem with autotools scripts

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rogerdv
Gnome
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 10:43 pm
Location: Cuba
x 1
Contact:

problem with autotools scripts

Post by rogerdv »

I got cvs but I cant correctly generate configure scripts.
If I run bootstrap I got a lot of errors:
Scripts/m4/cppunit.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/auto ... %20aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:36: warning: underquoted definition of AM_OPTIONS_WXCONFIG
/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:76: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_WXCONFIG
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_VORBIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of PKG_CHECK_MODULES
/usr/share/aclocal/pilot-link.m4:1: warning: underquoted definition of AC_PILOT_LINK_HOOK
I have a recent version of automake (1.8.3)
User avatar
_mental_
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:51 pm
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Contact:

Post by _mental_ »

Those are just warnings from other packages on your system and are safe to ignore.
Post Reply