Losing animation or UV (Texcoord) of the mesh files when using OgreXMLConverter to repack

Anything and everything that's related to OGRE or the wider graphics field that doesn't fit into the other forums.
vincentdoan86
Gnoblar

Losing animation or UV (Texcoord) of the mesh files when using OgreXMLConverter to repack

Post by vincentdoan86 »

Hi guys,

Currently, I have a few mesh files to build grass and trees for my scene in a game map. My file is fine after unpacking from XMLConverter to XML, but when I pack it up for upload, the animations of the mesh or the UVs (Texcoord) about the direction and coordinates used by the shader to refer to it don't work. as the original mesh files. When I checked again, I found that after repacking the tool changed the data type to binary. I am also not very clear about the binary data type that the 3D meshing tool outputs, but it is completely different from the tool converter. Does anyone have a way to fix this problem or is there any way I can fix it from the Ogre source to rebuild the tool with binary data so it can work properly?

I would appreciate it if there is a way to fix this problem.

sercero
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor

Re: Losing animation or UV (Texcoord) of the mesh files when using OgreXMLConverter to repack

Post by sercero »

Can you give some examples and name the tools that you are using?

Because the way you explained it we have to imagine what you are doing.